Kelsch associates Interview Questions in Westville, NJ | Glassdoor

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Full Time RA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westville, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kelsch associates (Westville, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

They gave scenarios about different situations and you answer what would you do. The company is all about promoting independence so you answer the questions based on promoting independence. The overall ideal fit applicant is to promote independence for the residents and to counsel them.

Residential Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westville, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelsch associates (Westville, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

Fill out a paper app at the office and they will call you in about a month, if they are interested. There is only one interview with a single interviewer. The interviewer asks a series of scenario based questions such as "what would you do if you saw a resident doing such and such". Always remember that these individuals are adults and they have adult urges just as any normal questions. They are not children. We are here to ensure their safety. If they are interested, they will call you in a couple of weeks. No drug test. Just a physical.

Interview Questions

• If you catch a consumer masturbating in a public area such as the living room, what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. They start you at their base salary.

Residential Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westville, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kelsch associates (Westville, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

I had two interviews with to separate people they want to know your flexible and have some knowledge of the company they want to ensure you are there to help the residents advance

Interview Questions

• Do you involve the residents in choices?   1 Answer

Residential Program Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westville, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kelsch associates (Westville, NJ) in September 2011.

Interview

Interview took place in an open office. The process itself was Socratic in that a question would be asked based on the answer I had given. The interviewer seemed to be more interested in what questions he could come up with rather than the actual answers I was giving. I had also asked that he not call my current job as I had not yet told them that I was thinking of quitting. The next day, I was pulled into my supervisor's office and was told that they were contacted that morning by Kelsch regarding my job application!

Interview Questions

• If you see two male residents having sex in the living room of a group home, what would you do?   1 Answer