Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Interview Questions in Houston, TX

2.8

Certified Ophthalmic Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the hiring manager and lead RN, asked a series of questions regarding my experience and scenario questions. Both where very polite and easy to talk to. I received a phone call 3 days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a stressful situation?   1 Answer

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

It was lengthy, I started as Per-Diem in OB-GYN for about 3 months, then went full time as a Certified Medical Assistant in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. I was almost 9 months as hired employee, then I had a injection test, which I failed twice, first time at 65% and second time at 85%, passing grade was 90%. The test was related to pediatric immunizations, which it was not my field of work.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my skills and experience as a CMA   1 Answer

Ambulatory Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied on 4/1/15 and HR contacted me on 4/10/15 to take the assessment exam. I talked to HR again on 4/13/15 and they informed me that I passed the assessment exam and that they will be giving my resume to the hiring manager. I received a call the same day from one of the hiring managers. I went on the interview on 4/14/15 and I found out on 4/18/15 that I didn't get the job.

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

My interview process went great, but I later learned it was only because they really needed someone to fill the position. I also learned that people are denied jobs for "just because" reasons.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself...and what do you not like about your current job   Answer Question