Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Ophthalmic Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic (The Woodlands, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

Everyone was very professional and quick to get back to me. The whole process was friendly and very easy to understand. I felt very comfortable during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How long had I been at my current employer?   1 Answer

Business Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic in January 2012.

Interview

Submit an application online and a recruiter will contact you for an interview. You typically will go through at least 2 interviews before a final decision is made. Once the hiring manager has selected a candidate a recruiter from HR will contact you with an offer. Upon accepting the job offer you will complete the routine drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This organization compensates their employees very well, you may not have the need to negotiate.

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic (Pearland, TX).

Interview

Met with the VP of HR and another Director in HR individually. After meeting with the VP, he brought in potential team members for me to meet to also get their perspective of the culture of the company, and for them to ask me a few questions.

Interview Questions

• Why I was looking to leave current employer?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic.

Interview

Once you resume has been expected, then HR will review and submit to hiring manager. At that time the hiring manager has the choice of calling you for an interview. It's best to present a fresh and up to date resume with examples of what you have done with or for the company, if possible.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason you left you last position or employer.   Answer Question

Benefits Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic.

Interview

The recruiter went over the basic screening questions to evaluate if I'd be a good fit for the position. I was invited for an in-person interview which lasted about 1.5 hours. Though, I appreciate the manager's transparency, I left the interview feeling uneasy. I remember asking what she liked most about the company---and it was a very vague answer. I understand that with changes, there will be some challenges. I strongly believe that interviews are not only opportunities for the candidate to sell their KSA's but also an opportunity for the company to make the applicant want to work for them. The manager fail to do so. I was contacted for the a second interview, but it was a very busy week for me. I didn't call back, but I did reply to two of the email stating my availability for second interview. I still received a call from the manager--and to be honest, I did not like her tone. After some thinking, I let the recruiter know, I was not interested. Both staff members looked unhappy working there. They did not make me want to work there.

Anonymous Employee in Kingwood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic (Kingwood, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Semi formal, pleasant former supervisor. The young lady that conducted the interview was very knowledgeable about the clinic. She offered opportunity to express myself and answer questions I had. As iI was interviewing the facility to see if it had what I'm looking for in a place of employment.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

My interview process went great, but I later learned it was only because they really needed someone to fill the position. I also learned that people are denied jobs for "just because" reasons.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself...and what do you not like about your current job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic (Houston, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

I have been working in my field for a while and was approached by a current employee to interview. When I submitted my application, they called and I did a phone interview for my position and was offered the job the same day.

Interview Questions

• What makes you uniquely qualified for this position?   1 Answer

Exercise Physiologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic (Houston, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview was a one on one interview with the supervisor of the cardiology department. The supervisor asked a lot of scenario questions and explained the details of the job to see if you are the right fit for the job.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic.

Interview

Started with a phone call. Whitney was very nice and truly wanted to get to know my background and experience. Quick to follow up and keep me updated which I really appreciate.

It was great until the manager came in. Not only was she extremely rude but she was demeaning and spoke to me in a way where I didn't know what my current organization was like, the turn over percentage, and my reasoning for looking for another opportunity, like my reason wasn't good enough for her. You of all people should know that in Human Resources, you need to sell the job. Not only did you fail to do that, you sold me the type of person I could've possibly worked with and you left a bad taste. You did not smile once the entire time, you gave me the most limp and weak handshake I have ever gotten in my professional career and couldn't care less about my responses and it showed. Piece of advice, remember where you came from and where you started. You were in my shoes at one point.