Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2017

2.8

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic.

Interview

Started with a phone call. Whitney was very nice and truly wanted to get to know my background and experience. Quick to follow up and keep me updated which I really appreciate.

It was great until the manager came in. Not only was she extremely rude but she was demeaning and spoke to me in a way where I didn't know what my current organization was like, the turn over percentage, and my reasoning for looking for another opportunity, like my reason wasn't good enough for her. You of all people should know that in Human Resources, you need to sell the job. Not only did you fail to do that, you sold me the type of person I could've possibly worked with and you left a bad taste. You did not smile once the entire time, you gave me the most limp and weak handshake I have ever gotten in my professional career and couldn't care less about my responses and it showed. Piece of advice, remember where you came from and where you started. You were in my shoes at one point.

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied on a Tuesday, I got a call from HR on Wednesday, the following day. I spoke with Whitney who was AMAZING!!! She called me but I ended up missing her call, so we played phone tag for a while. When we finally got ahold of each other we chatted for about an hour. She told me about the job, we went over my experience, talked about my resume, why I would be a good fit for the job and gave me the salary expectations. She also gave me a slight overview of the benefits and vacation.

She told me as the HR Coordinator I would be responsible for the on-boarding and staffing of new hires and the MA Extern program. Since they have 22 clinics across the Houston area, they needed one more person to assist with the staffing and on-boarding. We talked about the ATS system they use and the background check company they use called Sterling Talent Solutions. I advised her that we currently use that company so the transition from the old company to the new company would be seamless since we use the same companies.

She told me they would get back with me at the end of the week if they wanted to interview me but ended up emailing me back right away to schedule the in person interview. The in-person interview was the following week. Prior to the interview I asked what was the process, she noted that if they could get everyone in the interview at one time they would, which they did. I spoke with all 5 people in one interview, which was great so that I did not have to come back.

On the day of my interview I spoke with all 5 people. One was the HR Coordinator who I would be working closely with, the two recruiters and the manager. The HR Coordinator was really nice, she gave me the run down of everything that she does and why she needed another HR Coordinator. The two recruiters were very friendly and said they welcomed new ideas. The advised that everyone works as a team and that they wanted to make sure the new person meshed well with everyone.

The interview lasted two hours, it was originally scheduled for 1 hour, and we did start on time. After the interview, I sent a thank you letter, HR responded in a timely manner and let me know they will be getting back with me next week on whether I got the job or not.

FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic (Pearland, TX).

Interview

Met with the VP of HR and another Director in HR individually. After meeting with the VP, he brought in potential team members for me to meet to also get their perspective of the culture of the company, and for them to ask me a few questions.

Interview Questions

• Why I was looking to leave current employer?   1 Answer

Ambulatory Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring process was very detailed. Each question has to be answered thoroughly. Make sure you come prepared as answers can not be taken back. Make sure you look the hiring manager directly in the eyes to show that you ate confident.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a great asset.   1 Answer

Certified Ophthalmic Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the hiring manager and lead RN, asked a series of questions regarding my experience and scenario questions. Both where very polite and easy to talk to. I received a phone call 3 days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a stressful situation?   1 Answer

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

It was lengthy, I started as Per-Diem in OB-GYN for about 3 months, then went full time as a Certified Medical Assistant in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. I was almost 9 months as hired employee, then I had a injection test, which I failed twice, first time at 65% and second time at 85%, passing grade was 90%. The test was related to pediatric immunizations, which it was not my field of work.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my skills and experience as a CMA   1 Answer

Ambulatory Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied on 4/1/15 and HR contacted me on 4/10/15 to take the assessment exam. I talked to HR again on 4/13/15 and they informed me that I passed the assessment exam and that they will be giving my resume to the hiring manager. I received a call the same day from one of the hiring managers. I went on the interview on 4/14/15 and I found out on 4/18/15 that I didn't get the job.

Follow Up Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 individuals Team leader and Hiring Manager asked about 10 to 15 questions regarding employment history and knowledge of position applying for. Explained job duties and what their expectations were. Very nice and professional answers had to be very detailed and to the point. The whole interview process was maybe about 30 minutes then I was told I would be contacted by their HR department if I was considered for the job and I would be given an offer and I could accept or decline. I did receive a phone call from their HR department and they did give me an offer but I declined due to my past experience. I was asking for a salary that was over their "budget"

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a screaming and unsatisfied patient call?   Answer Question

starting pay requested was not considered

Accounts Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic (Pearland, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

First you get a over the phone interview which last about 5-10 min. Then they send you a link for a ridiculous time consuming online test. Which took me 2 days just due to how long it was. Then you go in for a face to face test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Kelsey?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic.

Interview

Once you resume has been expected, then HR will review and submit to hiring manager. At that time the hiring manager has the choice of calling you for an interview. It's best to present a fresh and up to date resume with examples of what you have done with or for the company, if possible.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason you left you last position or employer.   Answer Question