Kelton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kelton Interview Questions

Interviews at Kelton

2.4

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kelton (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process is not really about skills; it's all about cultural fit. Kelton wants to get a feel for whether or not you fit within its core values, will enjoy working at the company, and will be a pleasurable coworker. Most questions are geared towards culture, though of course recapping your related work experience is necessary. More than experience though, Kelton is interested in a willingness to learn.

Interview Questions

• If you could only choose one, would you rather take a class on negotiations or in statistical analyses?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied for the position online and received an email soon after. We scheduled a time to talk and then had a short phone interview. Overall, the conversation was casual. We mostly talked about my work history and why I applied for the job. The person asked me which brands I favored the most and why.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelton (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, reached out to the recruiter. Initial conversation was friendly and productive - encouraged me to apply for an analyst position. Emails went unanswered until month later, they finally gave me an exercise to do before telling me the position was filled. Told me to keep in touch and contact again in a month or so about full-time. Emails went unanswered again.

Utterly incompetent recruiting team.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelton (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by someone at the company about a week later to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview went well and she let me know she would be contacting me by the end of the week with a date for a second interview, but she never contacted me again. My follow-up emails and phone call went unanswered.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite brand?   1 Answer

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelton in July 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and got an email to set up a phone interview for later that week. The phone interview consists of very basic questions about yourself and why you were attracted to the company. No question directly asked of my experience with any software that would give me an advantage for Round 2 interviews, so I felt that I had to sneak that information in during the call.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite brand?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelton (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Was contacted for a phone interview within a day of sending in my application. Scheduled it for the week after but the interviewer never called. Half an hour after the scheduled time, I was sent an email by the recruiter asking to reschedule and I obliged. Was expecting a call for sure this time but again, no call. This time however, there was no email either, no follow up whatsoever.

Seemed like a fun place to work but the process left a very bad impression on me. The recruiter seemed unorganized and unprofessional. She failed to uphold our appointment twice and didn't even bother to follow up the second time.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Interview

applied and was shortly after contacted for interview, interviewer sounded very uninterested about interview and was late with the call.

Quantitative Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelton.

Interview

It started with a phone interview. This first interview was more like a screening step. Then, this was followed by another phone interview and an assignment. The assignment consisted of analyzing data and preparing a powerpoint to display the information. After submitting the completed assignment, I was contacted again for another phone interview. Lastly, the interview process was completed with a final round of in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite brand and why? Prepare for more than 1 response   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelton.

Interview

Exchanged a few emails with HR after applying online. Set up an initial phone interview and enjoyed learning more about the company and next steps in the hiring process. Followed up with a thank-you email and never heard back.

Manager Interview

Interview

First a telephone interview and then in person interview