Kelton Senior Analyst, Quantitative Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kelton

2.0

Senior Quantitative Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelton (Culver City, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn, had a few initial calls with HR. Then I was brought in to meet 4 members of the team, one after another. Everyone was great and I met with people of varying levels. I was offered a position soon after. Very quick process overall.

Interview Questions

• Specific work experience, analytic capabilities, my strengths and weaknesses, what I am looking for in a job and career.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kelton

Senior Analyst, Quantitative Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelton (Culver City, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Emailed resume/CL and got an email from head of HR next day. Set up a phone call for the following day. The person wasn't specific about the nature of the phone call, I assumed it was a typical phone screener. HR person sounded extremely disinterested and sounded like she was obligated to make this phone call. Terrible attitude.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any difficult question. The HR person was just unprofessional.   Answer Question