Kelway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kelway Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kelway

Presales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kelway (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

1 telephone interview and 1 face to face. First was the telephone and shared information about the company and wanted to know the personality. The f2f was where the questions were asked and where the cv was probed in more detail.
    Very relaxed environment. Whiteboard could be used to answer questions.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kelway (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

2 stage, 1 hour telephone interview with peer level, 1 hour face to face interview with exec\practice lead. First stage was as expected where discussion centered around knowledge and experience in specific areas highlighted in CV. The questions are fairly searching and in depth here. The second stage was short on time with only 1 hour allowed to discuss experience, skills, personal details and white board a fairly complex solution design. The result of this is that design details were skipped over and the impression created was a lack of understanding of some areas, which was not the case.

Interview Questions

• White board a very complex solution design and answer detailed questions in 15 minutes   1 Answer

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kelway (London, England (UK)) in March 2010.

Interview

Generally 3 interviews, 2 with hiring manager and similar level employees, one with HR and/or exec team member(s). May also have several telephone interviews first.

Interview Questions

• White boarding panel where candidate is asked to show their standard meeting process   Answer Question

Negotiation

Open to negotiation, but very results driven.