Kemp Network Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kemp Network Support Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Kemp

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kemp (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job on glassdoor. First Step was an online interview where I had to record my responses and send them for review. Next was the phone interview and third was an in person interview at their site. Also after I was hired a background screening was performed.

Interview Questions

• Since the position was networking related, so most of the questions were on networking concepts and know how. Many questions were asked on troubleshooting, security and routing and switching protocols. Questions such as what is DNS, what is the three way handshake, what does a router do etc were asked.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kemp

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kemp (Melville, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview with recruiter, then phone interview, then in-person interview. Each reviewed my technical knowledge and how I would fit into the company culture. Overall a generally easy and simple process with steps and progress laid out clearly for me the entire way.

Interview Questions

• What are some common HTTP status codes?   1 Answer