Kendall Regional Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kendall Regional Medical Center

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kendall Regional Medical Center (Miami, FL) in Jan 2021

Interview

Director doesn’t have any background in the nursing field which means there’s no knowledge. Questions are not relevant. Very superficial. Everything seems perfect but the environment will tell you what ate you going to face once hired. If you care about your license , stay away!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about you. Availability What was your response during an argument with a co-worker?
    Answer Question

Kendall Regional Medical Center

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kendall Regional Medical Center in Nov 2020

Interview

Took 15 minutes. Be kind and nice, you got the job. It was a simple phone interview where they asked about about five simple questions and that was all. And the manager made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Kendall Regional Medical Center

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kendall Regional Medical Center

Interview

First you will have an interview with the pharmacy manager then you will be offered a second interview with the Director of Pharmacy and management. If they like you then you will be offered the Job

Interview Questions
  • What times are you available? what type of experience do you have? What are your goals within this company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kendall Regional Medical Center (Miami, FL) in Jun 2019

Interview

panel interview was a bit awkward there were interruptions and not clear on what they were looking for or what to focus on it felt sometimes they were talking more about themselves and between themselves like something secretive

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kendall Regional Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Kendall Regional Medical Center

Interview

apply, call for interview, interviewed by director, if chosen for another interview, interviewed with administration, hired, start working, get trained for a few days or when the supervisor feels you are doing well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kendall Regional Medical Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kendall Regional Medical Center

Interview

One one one Interview with a recruiter I am still waiting to hear back from the company. Interview was fairly easy and quick process, very friendly environment and food was served.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kendall Regional Medical Center (Miami, FL) in Dec 2016

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy, due to prior knowledge of the job duties. The actual offer took longer than expected due to timing, but overall it went well. I was asked what I would do in a certain stressful situation, what my system is like versus at another hospital, do I get along with coworkers/management, where do I see myself in the next few years, the hardest part about my current job, etc. All pretty basic, standard questions. I was given an offer, accepted, and am now an employee for KRMC.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you had multiple calls at once? How would you handle that?
2 people found this interview helpful

Kendall Regional Medical Center

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kendall Regional Medical Center in Jan 2015

Interview

HR called and gave me and interview with the manager and other staff. Too many technicals questions, group interview. Never received a call or an email to know I did not get the job. Communication between HR and the department is not good.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kendall Regional Medical Center (Miami, FL) in Oct 2012

Interview

The interview process is what the company expect form me. What is the salary that I expected. Another thing is which are my skills in my worker place. Another important thing is that what things I expected form my supervisor. What is the reason that I move form another job? I have to describe how is one day in my job.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed