Kendall Regional Medical Center Interview Questions in Miami, FL | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kendall Regional Medical Center

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

PBX Operator/Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kendall Regional Medical Center (Miami, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy, due to prior knowledge of the job duties. The actual offer took longer than expected due to timing, but overall it went well. I was asked what I would do in a certain stressful situation, what my system is like versus at another hospital, do I get along with coworkers/management, where do I see myself in the next few years, the hardest part about my current job, etc. All pretty basic, standard questions. I was given an offer, accepted, and am now an employee for KRMC.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had multiple calls at once? How would you handle that?   1 Answer

Referral and Frontdesk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kendall Regional Medical Center (Miami, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process is what the company expect form me. What is the salary that I expected. Another thing is which are my skills in my worker place. Another important thing is that what things I expected form my supervisor. What is the reason that I move form another job? I have to describe how is one day in my job.

Interview Questions

• why do you looking another job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I offers advice to other because I explained them which were the questions