Kenexa Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kenexa Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kenexa (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Work culture is pretty bad though they portray nicely during the interview. Interview is easy.

Interview Questions

• There were few questions in the online test they ask you to take.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There will not be any negotiation or wiggle room.

Other Interview Reviews for Kenexa

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kenexa in January 2012.

Interview

Phone interview followed by on site interview. On-site I was asked to take a Java test which by the way was a joke. Very simple and .then 1:1 interview. Wonder why they didn't ask me any technical questions. Just asked stuff from my resume. I answered everything. Still wondering why they rejected. me. Oh before I forget to mention...i had to follow up. They didn't get back after the interview for 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How does JVM how many objects to create at runtime....??   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kenexa (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Rounds in total, HR round, Tech lead round (Technical), Hiring Manager (Technical plus non technical), plus personality round, most of them are one on one final HR round. Interviuew proicess is lengthy, it took total one month for the whole interview to complete, making one round per week. This should have been faster.

Interview Questions

• Core Java, Advanced Java, struts, hybernate etc   1 Answer