Kennedy Krieger Institute Clinical Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute (Baltimore, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an interview expecting a traditional interview. The first part of this process was more informational - I learned about the position, Kennedy Krieger, and the amazing benefits package. I was with two other interviewees during this time. Individually we were asked to role play with the recruiter. At the end I was asked to schedule the second interview. The second interview was in ways more traditional. I was put in a room by myself to fill out a written questionnaire. After I was done the recruiter asked me logistical questions and took me on a tour of the Neurobehavioral Unit.

Interview Questions

• How does this position align with your career goals and interests?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kennedy Krieger Institute

Clinical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a call back to schedule interview. Interview in downtown Baltimore, you need to get a visitor's pass. Interview was a one on one, She shows you a video and asks you what you think?

Interview Questions

• Questions about availability and such and talks about pay and training period.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute (Baltimore, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

we exchanged emails to set up the interview dates. the interview was a group format with two other people. we all watched a powerpoint presentation on the company and some details about the benefits and pay. then we were walked through a demonstration on how to handle a situation with a problem child and asked to repeat the process according to what she had just shown us. then we individually interviewed with her. about a day later i received another email stating i was considered for the position and if i was accepting it.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in ten years, can you see yourself growing with the company, describe a time where you had to problem solve a difficult issue and how did it make you feel   Answer Question

Clinical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute in March 2011.

Interview

It was fine - took a while to actually get the interview but I had my first interview on a Thursday or Friday and had my second on the following Monday or Tuesday & was offered the job on the spot.

Negotiation

The pay rate for my position is set - no negotiating available.