Kennedy Krieger Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clinical Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute (Baltimore, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was broken up into two sessions. The first one composed of learning a how to work with the patients at Kennedy Krieger, which you will get quizzed on later. During the first session you will be with other potential employees whom are also applying for the same job as you. The second one is a traditional one-on-one interview.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute (Baltimore, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

After the second interview, I was told I would hear back within two weeks. I never heard back whether I had made the next interview. After contacting the recruiter, she said she would find out the answer from the director the second interview was with, but then never got back to me about it. Extremely unprofessional and very poor communication for such a renowned organization.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions: strengths, weaknesses, work style, situational questions.   Answer Question

Junior Marketing Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute.

Interview

Only made it to one in-person interview with senior staff members. After an in-person interview, they never responded to my emails to find out if I was still being considered. Incredibly disappointing after bringing someone in, and not very smart for a nonprofit--you should treat everyone as if they are a potential donor to your organization.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions around competencies that were not specified in the responsibilities or requirements of the job listing.   1 Answer

Research Assistant I Interview

Interview

I applied the position online. And got an interview in about 2 weeks. The phone interview is mostly going through the resume, introducing what they are doing, etc. One week after I got an onsite interview. The PI interviewed me, still some basic questions about my current work and future plan.

Interview Questions

• Not so many difficult questions, for there was no actual technical question.   Answer Question

Research Assistant I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute in April 2013.

Interview

Process took about 3 months from online application to on-site interview to offer. On-site interview included a tour of the lab and 30-45 minute interviews with five key researchers/personnel.