Kennedy Krieger Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 2, 2017

2.4

Assistant Teacher II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute (Baltimore, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and made you comfortable, everything about the company was explained including benefits from the very beginning and then went into regular questions from a sheet a paper which I am sure is apart of the hiring process to include in your file. Overall, very easy going interview and a tour of the building was given afterwards following the question what do you think?

Interview Questions

• General Questions: Asked about your previous work history, types of environments you've worked in with kids, and some challenges or behaviors you've had to deal with in the past.   1 Answer

Clinical Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute (Baltimore, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

The first interview was with a group. It provided information about the job and company. At the end of the interview there is an activity with instructions. The second interview is one on one. The person giving the interviews was friendly and willing to answer questions.

Clinical Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute (Baltimore, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was broken up into two sessions. The first one composed of learning a how to work with the patients at Kennedy Krieger, which you will get quizzed on later. During the first session you will be with other potential employees whom are also applying for the same job as you. The second one is a traditional one-on-one interview.

Program Aide Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute.

Interview

Went for a tour of the school and was completed interview with two staff members. The questions surrounded experience with working with children and adolescents with autism and behavioral issues. The staff were friendly and the interview lasted about 1 hour.

Clinical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a call back to schedule interview. Interview in downtown Baltimore, you need to get a visitor's pass. Interview was a one on one, She shows you a video and asks you what you think?

Interview Questions

• Questions about availability and such and talks about pay and training period.   1 Answer

Clinical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute (Baltimore, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an interview expecting a traditional interview. The first part of this process was more informational - I learned about the position, Kennedy Krieger, and the amazing benefits package. I was with two other interviewees during this time. Individually we were asked to role play with the recruiter. At the end I was asked to schedule the second interview. The second interview was in ways more traditional. I was put in a room by myself to fill out a written questionnaire. After I was done the recruiter asked me logistical questions and took me on a tour of the Neurobehavioral Unit.

Interview Questions

• How does this position align with your career goals and interests?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute.

Interview

This was easy. Because I was an intern, the person I worked with recommended me for the position. I was called in for an interview one week after my internship ended and my orientation began the following week. During the interview I was asked questions about 3-step prompting which I was already familiar with. She explained the salary, gave me writing prompt and then gave a tour of the neurobehavioral unit

Interview Questions

• How would working here help with your career goals?   1 Answer

Transition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute (Baltimore, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

I met with four members of the administrative team. They took turns asking leading and clarifying questions pertaining to aspects of my potential job. They made me feel at ease during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time I encountered, and how I handled, conflict within the workplace.   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute (Baltimore, MD) in July 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume to the company website many times before being contacted. I eventually received a call for an interview. My one on one interview only lasted about 30 minutes then I was given a brief tour. I was offered the job about a week later. The employer sent an orientation packet to my home to be completed prior to new hire orientation.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute (Baltimore, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

After the second interview, I was told I would hear back within two weeks. I never heard back whether I had made the next interview. After contacting the recruiter, she said she would find out the answer from the director the second interview was with, but then never got back to me about it. Extremely unprofessional and very poor communication for such a renowned organization.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions: strengths, weaknesses, work style, situational questions.   Answer Question