Kennedy Krieger Institute Patient Care Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kennedy Krieger Institute Patient Care Tech Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Patient Care Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute.

Interview

I was new to the area so it was scary trying not to get lost. However you are provided with very good directions from the human resource specialist. She was very nice and the reviews you read about the professionalism of the human resource department are accurate. She asked questions such as what have I done in my exprience? What type of patient's have I served? Where do I see myself in 5-10 years? It was really basic questions nothing very fancy. Since I lived in another state she was very good to e-mail me regularly about my status. She e-mailed me for a shadow day so I could see what the tech does a little. After the shadow day I had a meeting with the nurse manager who introduced herself and told me to look for a call from the human resource manager soon. I recieved a dcall within a few days nd was sent information about accepting the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There are no negotiations for salary. Especially when you are changing states they try to state that you are a "new nursing assistant" so they can only offer you a certain amount of money. I thought that was a joke considering I had almost 9 years experience behind me at the time.