Kennedy Krieger Institute Predoctoral Clinical Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kennedy Krieger Institute Predoctoral Clinical Intern Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.5

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Ph Interen Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute.

Interview

Hiring process was a bout 3 months. First you get through the first round and then the second round is a phone interview which was about 30 mins long and ask mostly behavioral questions and what kind of research you would like to do. Overall, the experience was not bad as I thought the process would actually take longer

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kennedy Krieger Institute

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute (Baltimore, MD) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and within the hour I received a call to do my first phone interview. The questions were your basic: where do you see yourself going, what are your goals, why do you think you'd be a good fit, salary expectations, etc. I spoke with Jocelyn and she made me feel very comfortable! I then came in a few days later for a second interview where I was asked the hypothetical type questions: if you were _______, how would you handle it? etc. I then did testing for Word, Excel, and typing. Keep in mind, at least for admin positions, they only test for your basic competency!

Interview Questions

• When is a time when you did something wrong at work? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Assistant Teacher II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute (Baltimore, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and made you comfortable, everything about the company was explained including benefits from the very beginning and then went into regular questions from a sheet a paper which I am sure is apart of the hiring process to include in your file. Overall, very easy going interview and a tour of the building was given afterwards following the question what do you think?

Interview Questions

• General Questions: Asked about your previous work history, types of environments you've worked in with kids, and some challenges or behaviors you've had to deal with in the past.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute (Baltimore, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

The first interview was with a group. It provided information about the job and company. At the end of the interview there is an activity with instructions. The second interview is one on one. The person giving the interviews was friendly and willing to answer questions.

Program Aide Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute.

Interview

Went for a tour of the school and was completed interview with two staff members. The questions surrounded experience with working with children and adolescents with autism and behavioral issues. The staff were friendly and the interview lasted about 1 hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute (Baltimore, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was broken up into two sessions. The first one composed of learning a how to work with the patients at Kennedy Krieger, which you will get quizzed on later. During the first session you will be with other potential employees whom are also applying for the same job as you. The second one is a traditional one-on-one interview.

Clinical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute (Baltimore, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an interview expecting a traditional interview. The first part of this process was more informational - I learned about the position, Kennedy Krieger, and the amazing benefits package. I was with two other interviewees during this time. Individually we were asked to role play with the recruiter. At the end I was asked to schedule the second interview. The second interview was in ways more traditional. I was put in a room by myself to fill out a written questionnaire. After I was done the recruiter asked me logistical questions and took me on a tour of the Neurobehavioral Unit.

Interview Questions

• How does this position align with your career goals and interests?   Answer Question

Clinical Assistant I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute.

Interview

This was easy. Because I was an intern, the person I worked with recommended me for the position. I was called in for an interview one week after my internship ended and my orientation began the following week. During the interview I was asked questions about 3-step prompting which I was already familiar with. She explained the salary, gave me writing prompt and then gave a tour of the neurobehavioral unit

Interview Questions

• How would working here help with your career goals?   1 Answer

Clinical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a call back to schedule interview. Interview in downtown Baltimore, you need to get a visitor's pass. Interview was a one on one, She shows you a video and asks you what you think?

Interview Questions

• Questions about availability and such and talks about pay and training period.   1 Answer

Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute.

Interview

Referred by an employee.
    Asked to send in CV.
    Quick phone interview asking basic biographical questions. Asked to come in for an interview.
    On-site interview was about 1.5 hours which included a tour, session with a current employee (more about seeing what working at KKI was like), and a interview with the manager. The interview with the manager involved talking about relevant skills, previous work experience, and behavioral skills.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at KKI?
      Tell me about your previous work experience.
      What is your research experience? Have you been published? What was your research about?   Answer Question