Kennedy Krieger Institute Predoctoral Clinical Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kennedy Krieger Institute Predoctoral Clinical Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2017

2.4

Clinical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute (Baltimore, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an interview expecting a traditional interview. The first part of this process was more informational - I learned about the position, Kennedy Krieger, and the amazing benefits package. I was with two other interviewees during this time. Individually we were asked to role play with the recruiter. At the end I was asked to schedule the second interview. The second interview was in ways more traditional. I was put in a room by myself to fill out a written questionnaire. After I was done the recruiter asked me logistical questions and took me on a tour of the Neurobehavioral Unit.

Interview Questions

• How does this position align with your career goals and interests?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kennedy Krieger Institute

Clinical Assistant I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute.

Interview

This was easy. Because I was an intern, the person I worked with recommended me for the position. I was called in for an interview one week after my internship ended and my orientation began the following week. During the interview I was asked questions about 3-step prompting which I was already familiar with. She explained the salary, gave me writing prompt and then gave a tour of the neurobehavioral unit

Interview Questions

• How would working here help with your career goals?   1 Answer

Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute.

Interview

Referred by an employee.
    Asked to send in CV.
    Quick phone interview asking basic biographical questions. Asked to come in for an interview.
    On-site interview was about 1.5 hours which included a tour, session with a current employee (more about seeing what working at KKI was like), and a interview with the manager. The interview with the manager involved talking about relevant skills, previous work experience, and behavioral skills.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at KKI?
      Tell me about your previous work experience.
      What is your research experience? Have you been published? What was your research about?
      Answer Question

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute (Baltimore, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

After the second interview, I was told I would hear back within two weeks. I never heard back whether I had made the next interview. After contacting the recruiter, she said she would find out the answer from the director the second interview was with, but then never got back to me about it. Extremely unprofessional and very poor communication for such a renowned organization.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions: strengths, weaknesses, work style, situational questions.   Answer Question

Research Assistant I Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute.

Interview

Met with the investigator I would be working for and we went to a nearby coffee shop. It was fairly casual and the position was described, along with a few of the projects I would be working on.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that qualifies you for this position?   1 Answer

Clinical Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

The interview process was quick and simple. Was initially contacted via email about scheduling an in-person interview. Completed the first and second interview in one day, followed by a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you've encountered a challenge with child behavior and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Junior Marketing Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute.

Interview

Only made it to one in-person interview with senior staff members. After an in-person interview, they never responded to my emails to find out if I was still being considered. Incredibly disappointing after bringing someone in, and not very smart for a nonprofit--you should treat everyone as if they are a potential donor to your organization.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions around competencies that were not specified in the responsibilities or requirements of the job listing.   1 Answer

Transition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute (Baltimore, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

I met with four members of the administrative team. They took turns asking leading and clarifying questions pertaining to aspects of my potential job. They made me feel at ease during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time I encountered, and how I handled, conflict within the workplace.   Answer Question

Research Assistant I Interview

Interview

I applied the position online. And got an interview in about 2 weeks. The phone interview is mostly going through the resume, introducing what they are doing, etc. One week after I got an onsite interview. The PI interviewed me, still some basic questions about my current work and future plan.

Interview Questions

• Not so many difficult questions, for there was no actual technical question.   Answer Question

Research Assistant I Interview

Interview

One on one interview. Took less than an hour