Kennedy Krieger Institute Research Assistant I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kennedy Krieger Institute Research Assistant I Interview Questions

Research Assistant I Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute.

Interview

Met with the investigator I would be working for and we went to a nearby coffee shop. It was fairly casual and the position was described, along with a few of the projects I would be working on.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that qualifies you for this position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kennedy Krieger Institute

Research Assistant I Interview

Interview

I applied the position online. And got an interview in about 2 weeks. The phone interview is mostly going through the resume, introducing what they are doing, etc. One week after I got an onsite interview. The PI interviewed me, still some basic questions about my current work and future plan.

Interview Questions

• Not so many difficult questions, for there was no actual technical question.   Answer Question

Research Assistant I Interview

Interview

One on one interview. Took less than an hour

Research Assistant I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute in April 2013.

Interview

Process took about 3 months from online application to on-site interview to offer. On-site interview included a tour of the lab and 30-45 minute interviews with five key researchers/personnel.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute (Baltimore, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

Check the online status of your applications regularly! Very good about scheduling the interview, reached out to me by phone and email, and it took about a day to confirm the interview for a week later. Interview was with a small panel, standard questions. A week later, I heard back about an offer, but declined due to the salary.

Interview Questions

• Specific questions about how you would react to situations that might come up. Really have to know your stuff, because most of those questions are tricks.   Answer Question

Had better offer from another company