Kennedy Space Center/ Cape Canaveral AF Station Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kennedy Space Center/ Cape Canaveral AF Station

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Space Center/ Cape Canaveral AF Station (Orlando, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online, exchanged emails between myself and the coordinator, applied through the university, exchanged numbers, set up phone interviews, talked about myself in a way that was appealing to the company, talked about what they could offer for the interns who would be applying. Talked about housing, the compensation, and the general atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kennedy Space Center/ Cape Canaveral AF Station.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. The interviewers (two people) were laid-back and friendly. I applied through school and got called to set up the interview process. The questions were fairly standard and straight-forward, no surprises. About a week later, the company called to offer the job. Overall, I was pleased with the process.

Software Intern Interview

Interview

Applied online and the supervisor emailed me to offer the job with no interview or questions at all. I asked the supervisor if I could chat with him on phone and we discussed logistics then I accepted the internship. We did not communicate very much before the actual internship but then we had a great relationship during the summer.

Internal Auditor/Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Space Center/ Cape Canaveral AF Station in March 2017.

Interview

It was a brief, 30 minute phone interview with back and forth dialogue. The first 15 minutes, the two interviewers were asking me questions, and for the latter part of the interview I was allotted time to ask them questions.

Mechanical Engineering II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kennedy Space Center/ Cape Canaveral AF Station (Cape Canaveral, FL) in November 2012.

Interview

Pretty straightforward process. Asked about experience with no "trick questions." Met with managers to discuss where I would be a fit. After reviewing resume, they found where they felt I would be best. Luckily, was put in a group with good management. Can often see other groups struggling with their respective management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was called up a few weeks after the interview to be offered a position. My request for pay was never looked at. Came at me with an offer. I countered with a slightly hire amount. Was told that would not work so I accepted initial offer.