Kenshoo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kenshoo

2.7

Training Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kenshoo (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Spent 15 min talking with the recruiter about the job, then moved on and had a additional phone interview with another person that lasted about 30 min. Third interview was going to a be a 2 hour in person interview w/a presentation. I was not able to proceed, as I had some changes where I was going to relocate to southern California and they need this person to be in San Francisco, with no commuting.

Interview Questions

• Describe a training program that you managed and what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kenshoo (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Had phone interviews with an Account Director and the head of Client Services, each lasted around an hour. They were mainly to find out more about the specifics of my past employment, as well as my knowledge about adtech. Also given the opportunity to chat with my prospective colleagues if I wished.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the company in the next few years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kenshoo (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

I was reached out to by their recruiter, and had an initial phone scree. Then I had a phone interview with the CS Director, and finally came for an in person office interview where I was interviewed by 4 people in Client Services.

Interview Questions

• What is my dream job?
      They asked about a time I had to overcome a difficult client and what I did.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kenshoo.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn and was contacted by an HR recruiter at Kenshoo and set up a 30-minute phone call. The call went great, your usual interview to make sure you're not insane and a real person. I was told the AM position was "on hold" during the phone screening so it could be a week or two to hear back depending on how things move on their end. I decided to follow-up two weeks later to hear that they were still waiting and would be in touch when they hear more about the availability. The next follow-up email (weeks later from the first follow-up email) went completely unresponsive; which came off as really unprofessional.

Let candidates who have interviewed know their status, they aren't some blank resume you decided not to interview - not sure if it was because the position never opened or they moved on to other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why Kenshoo. How much are you expecting to make. Etc.   Answer Question

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kenshoo (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview took place in the New York office and it was casual and relaxed. Interviewers talked a lot about "strategy" and "big picture" goals for their clients. Friendly and accommodating. Had a phone interview with a more senior person in San Francisco. Questions were not very tough and they didn't ask a lot of questions about my experience.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kenshoo (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Very straightforward and a great experience. Come prepared and you will do well. A knowledge of the ad industry helps, but not mandatory. Very educational process and explains the value of why Kenshoo is a good place to work. You know where you stand. They don't waste your time. People are great and look for smart people that are fun to work with.

Interview Questions

• How would you start your first 30-60-90?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very straightforward.

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kenshoo (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Everyone from the initial conversation with the recruiter to the hiring manager (Melissa Angio) were super friendly throughout the process. I would highly recommend being open and honest throughout the process, Kenshoo put forth a great bunch of people in front of me and I was very impressed at the caliber of each and every individual. Great group of people!

You will have to conduct a demo on a product as well.

Interview Questions

• Why I'm making a move. Why do I want to go into Sales.   1 Answer

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kenshoo.

Interview

Started with a phone screen with a Recruitment Coordinator who wasn't exactly sure of the requirements of the role. They quickly offloaded to the hiring manager for a call. It quickly became obvious that the role that they wanted, the role they needed to hire, and role that the business was going fund were not the same. The general feel was that everyone was out for themselves and never gave a clear answer to simple concerns about the ambiguity of the role.

There isn't an option for the Outcome of:
    I ended the interview early. Politely told them that I'll follow up with the Recruitment Coordinator. The next day I wrote them stating that it wasn't a fit, with some honest feedback. They didn't respond at all until a month later from a very automated looking email thanking me for submitting my resume.

This was months ago. The role is still posted on their site.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked extensively with Facebook advertising?   1 Answer
    • Why Kenshoo?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kenshoo (San Francisco, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by their recruiter regarding a director position. Had phone screen with hiring manager, then on-site with a few other folks — both phone screen and on-site went well and I felt some connections with the interviewers. I was open and transparent about the process with my other opportunities with the recruiter (since they asked) and wish they had returned the favor, considering the straightforward no nonsense culture Kenshoo is known for. I had to reach out after a week to find out they chose to go with someone else. What a shame since the company and people seem very solid!

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time when you had a not so great client experience, how did you or the team deal with it?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kenshoo.

Interview

After call with the recruiter, moved on to a phone screen with the group lead who asked for more in-depth questions about experience. The in-person interview took about 3 hours. Met with 5 people including HR and did a presentation on the benefits & basic implementation of conversion tracking.

Interview Questions

• Why Kenshoo
      Biggest strengths and weaknesses
      Give an example of a time when you had to resolve an issue with an angry client
      How do you learn best
      What is your proudest professional accomplishment
      Who is your hero (outside of family and friends)   Answer Question