Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance Interview Questions

3.2

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance.

Interview

A hr phone screen interview, a face to face with management interview, a 2nd face to face interview which included a hr rep, then an offer 3-5 days later. Overall, took about a month.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Typical

Associate Claim Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in August 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume and was called in for an interview a week later. After not hearing from them for 2 weeks I reached out to the recruiter and was sent a link to take an assessment. Two weeks passed again and was informed they changed the position to Claim Adjuster. The process was long and a waste of time.

Multi-Line Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phane interview and an in-person interview. I believe the entire process consists of 2 or 3 in person interviews but I didn't make it past the first round. The phone interview consisted of stock questions such as "describe a problem you encountered in the workplace and how did you solve it" and the in person interview was much more personal.

Claims Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance.

Interview

Phone interview, then two face to face interviews. Took a Very long time to get job offer, we'll over 4 months. Be prepared to wait it out if you really want to work here. Interviews at HQ in Louisville. Everyone friendly and professional. Building is very nice, but interior is very dated.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions, although be prepared to discuss how political company is.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Associate Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance (Louisville, KY) in October 2013.

Interview

Basic phone screen interview. Interview was not long, probably 20 minutes or so. The interviewer asked about my previous work conduct/skills/experience and other "soft skills" type questions. She also gave me the opportunity to ask any questions about the job and KFB. Also asked about my salary expectation. Interviewer was respectful and considerate of my time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a issue/problem at your current position and how you worked towards a solution.   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance (Louisville, KY) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied for posted job; was contacted after 2 weeks for a phone interview; asked to come in for an in-person interview a week later; was provided an application to complete; received a reasonable salary offer within 10 days after the interview. Very nice and professional people involved in the process. I enjoyed the experience!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at KFB?   1 Answer

Insurance Adjuster Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbellsville, KY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance (Campbellsville, KY) in October 2008.

Interview

I submitted my resume and was contacted by email. They asked me to come in and take a test. I'm a college graduate and I never had a test like this. Trick questions and word problems. Not enough time given to finish each section. Everyone else looked like they were having problems as well so I don't know which one of us was the Einstein who finished the test or did the best but I suppose it wasnt me. All I know is they missed out, I'm a damn good employee.

Interview Questions

• All I remember is that there was a detailed word problem that described short selling and the question at the end of the three paragraph situation wanted to know which of the multiple choice answers left the subject "naked" in the short sell   1 Answer

Claims Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance in June 2008.

Interview

The Interview process involved a discussion of the job and what was required, a bit about the company and then focused upon how my experience met their needs

Interview Questions

• You are very experienced and could do my job. Will you be happy in this position?   1 Answer