Keppel FELS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 11, 2017

2.7

Logistics Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Keppel FELS (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Did a psychometric test before the interview. 2 Rounds of interview, first with the section manager and then the department manager. Generally questions are centred around your previous work experience and explaining the job scope of your applied post. Atmosphere was casual.

Interview Questions

• briefly explain your previous work experience and responsibility   Answer Question
    • Name an incident where you applied crisis management skill   Answer Question

Long working hours and location.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keppel FELS (Chennai (India)).

Interview

There was two guys from Keppel, one from HR and another guy from a technical side. They asked few questions. More questions from the HR lady about salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Ask me about the previous roles and responsibilities.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Keppel FELS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

2 weeks after submission called for interview
    2 week after interview medical check up
    3 week after medical check up result then start work.

Interview with the HR and a few other department supervisors.

Medical Check Up at Raffles- Long waiting time.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with contract position- no bonus payout..however if we might convert you to perm after contract end?   1 Answer
    • Why Keppel Fels and not other Keppel Sister companies?   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keppel FELS.

Interview

Face to face interview for 3 rounds with HR, hiring manager and senior management. Personality test given in first round. Questions are generic and predictable. No fancy IQ or psychometric testing.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Keppel FELS.

Interview

2 rounds of interview
    Need to fill in survey form
    HR and Managers will ask the question
    Need to be arrive very early to wait for interviewers
    HR is worst
    Sometime they will make mistake such as applied position wrong and didn't respect candidate's time

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Keppel FELS.

Interview

Applied through campus.

First round was with 1HR and 1GM just to introduce yourself and understand more about telling you about the long working hours and expect possible stress of working under pressure often.

Second round was with 2 other GM and more introduction of yourself and more emphasis about the stressful working environment.

Did not get to the third round

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Coast Village (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keppel FELS (West Coast Village (Singapore)) in November 2014.

Interview

quite straight forward for contractors , one telephonic and one face to face and then done. it may take some to release offer due to approval process.Technical interview is not so difficult but be prepaid in case

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keppel FELS.

Interview

Phone interview - one round. Applied through school. Asked to share about yourself, strengths and weaknesses as well as your cca in school. Asked about whether you are an outdoor person or office person (either production/engineering). Asked about kom different trades.

Interview Questions

• Explain what each operation under kom does and how many companies are there under kom   Answer Question

Contracting Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keppel FELS.

Interview

2 interviews.
    The hiring manager and hr manager will sit for the interview.
    Main problem is that they are only looking for character to suit the job.

Not successful if interviewer don't accept your character for the job.
    They will not look for your willingness but only based on experience and character.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have for the job?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keppel FELS (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a phone interview by the HR. I applied the intern through university by sending my resume over. It took about two weeks for reply. Basically, the hr will ask questions like your strengths and weaknesses, do you prefer to production or enginneering department. Are u willing to travel work in tuas. I would say it is a pretty easy interview, just be confident in what you say and be prepare to take on any challenge in keppel.