Keppel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Keppel

2.9

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Station, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Keppel (Huntington Station, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

Interviewed me over an app through messaging. Basic questions. It was very sketchy and said that they would send me a check for computer software to work remotely. They sent me fraud checks from a company under a different name. Sketchy and a Scam

Interview Questions

• Qualifications, salary, are you willing to work long hours, etc.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Keppel (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Invited to attend an interview in Singapore after a month of applying. Interview started with panel introducing the company followed by few competency based questions. Overall the interview process is relaxed and took about an hour.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Keppel (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2019.

Interview

Initially you had to apply through their online portal. If you were successful you'd be invited to a half-day assessment center, followed by an online cognitive test. If you pass both, there's a final panel interview with the upper management.

Sales Executive Interview

Interview

3 rounds of interview
    Selection process was a rather long a tedious one, they will really test you on your attitude and hunger to be the best rather than your past experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keppel (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2018.

Interview

Very straightforward, no psychometric test etc, called up straight for a face to face interview. Not a lot of emphasis was placed on grades, but rather relevant work experience, knowledge and interest.

HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Keppel.

Interview

Went through 2 rounds of interview at their Habourfront office. First round was an individual interview with two interviewers, they were very friendly and typical qns like work experience were asked. Second round interview was with direct boss and I was interviewed together with another candidate. We were given HR-related questions and had to craft out an email or presentation in 30 mins. The direct boss seemed strict and had high expectations. We were told that it was either me or the other candidate and that they will inform us within 1 week or less. It has been a few weeks and I tried calling and emailing them but to no avail. At least send your candidates a proper rejection email and not avoid it. Lastly, I recently saw them posting the same job advertisement on JobStreet again.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Keppel (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

1st Round with HR & Manager: What are your strengths & weaknesses? How do you cope with stress? What are your goals for your career in 5 years time? What do you know about Keppel Shipyard?

2nd Round with head of departments: Why should we hire you? If you feel overloaded with work, how will you react? Why did you leave your last job? What do you think of job rotations?

Both interviews are brief and these people value punctuality (so please be at least 15min early). Both interview I went through are formal so please don’t joke unnecessarily.

After the 2nd interview, they finally called me for a job offer after 2 MONTHS. So be patient people!

Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keppel.

Interview

The interview process was fast and it is basically question about yourself, your strengths etc. The interview was friendly and overall it was quite a positive experience. The result of the interview was also release within 1 week which is good.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation whereby you meet a difficult situation and how you overcame it   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bukit Merah, Central (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keppel (Bukit Merah, Central (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

Overall is a good experience to be here. First, I made a self introduction and was interviewed by HR staff about work experiences, projects and activities. Interview questions were mostly based on what you delivered at earlier stage and how you solve the difficulties encountered all the time. Lastly I was assessed for personality test and essay question.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bukit Merah, Central (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keppel (Bukit Merah, Central (Singapore)) in January 2017.

Interview

Met up with one human resource personnel at their keppel building near vivocity. Asked 3 main questions, strength and weakness, display of creativity and ability to solve conflicts among team mates.