Keppel Offshore & Marine Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Keppel Offshore & Marine Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Keppel Offshore & Marine

2.7

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keppel Offshore & Marine (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview were polite. They knew what to ask a fresh graduate. Had 2 interviewer from Singapore. Never had any problem. Hoping for the best in 2 weeks time. Will be working at Singapore for 2 years if job is offered.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself   1 Answer
  • Whats your strength and weakness   1 Answer
  • Why u took up petroleum engineering   1 Answer
  • How will you over-shine other graduates   1 Answer
  • What you know about keppel   1 Answer
  • What’s your father business like   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Keppel Offshore & Marine

Engineer Interview

Interview

Telephonic discussion
    Personal Discussion
    Technical round, test, GM round, HR round, Final salary disc, Offer letter acceptance based on Discussion. Final call. Final check, final mail. Final medical checkup, final call, Hr breiefimg

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Angra dos Reis (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Keppel Offshore & Marine (Angra dos Reis (Brazil)) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview with HR department and section manager. HR personnel were very friendly and so was the manager. After going through the interwiew, I waited about 3 weeks to be called for medical exams and then waited for another 2 or 3 days to sign the contract and then more 2 or 3 days to start working.

Interview Questions

• What is your past experience and why would you like to work here? What are your strong points and improvement points? What do you want for you future? What is your ideal city to live?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keppel Offshore & Marine (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2018.

Interview

Basic interview with HR and one of the engineering managers. The interview started late, and it soon became clear that neither of the interviewers was sure of what exactly my job scope was supposed to be. Most companies ask you to talk about work experience, leadership, communication skills, dedication, or initiative, but for this interview there were hardly any of these sorts of questions at all, which made me wonder if they knew what they were looking for. Got the offer regardless.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keppel Offshore & Marine.

Interview

very straight forward. Interviewed by the section manager and the hr manager. After the interview, there is a simple written test, mainly to test on command of english. There is also a simple questionaire mainly to understand your character.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuas, West (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keppel Offshore & Marine (Tuas, West (Singapore)) in June 2015.

Interview

interview was in keppel shipyard.it was about an hour long interview. it was conucted by two managers & hr. there were many technicals questions asked.i was called for interview after a week of applying online.interview was a bit tough.

Interview Questions

• all technical questions like, tell me the details of fire rated doors?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Keppel Offshore & Marine (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Have to fill in a lengthy personal particular form (4 pages) and a 70+ questionaire form about my personality. Interviewers were pleasant and did not ask any technical questions.

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keppel Offshore & Marine in March 2010.

Interview

First met with the recruiters at a university career fair. Very friendly recruiters most of which were alums of the university that I attend. two round interviews, one HR officer, two engineer and one engineer is senior section manager, very straight foreward. But need to think about some questions about long career life in the company.

Interview Questions

• How long will you stay in our company if we offer you this position?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Keppel Offshore & Marine in August 2007.

Interview

Application got processed very fast. Called up for interviews at shipyard. Questions asked regarding work attitude and career plans. Completed a written assignment based on an essay question. Total number of interviews is 3 rounds. Last round involved senior management where they bring you in for a chat. The people seem friendly enough but the work environment leaves some to be desired.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer