Kern Community College District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 3, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kern Community College District

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Porterville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kern Community College District (Porterville, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a call about a month later to do a committee interview. I had a committee interview, and was told there would be 2nd level interviews as well.

Interview Questions

Interview

Multiple spelling and grammar tests to see if you are sufficient in analyzing mistakes while editing files such as PDF's and Microsoft Word files. If you pass both of the tests, you are basically all set for the job and the interviewer will then ask you when you are able to work and how long you are staying at the college, if they like your answer, you will most likely get the position.

Tutor Interview

Interview

I registered for school, took a class that was unusable for my degree. It was for only 1/2 unit. Submitted a drug test and background check, live scan. Filled out an application. Interviewed with the supervisor. Was required to have a letter of recommendation from the instructor to provide the service.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked. The need for the recommendation from the instructor was enough to qualify for the position.   Answer Question