Kern Schools Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kern Schools Federal Credit Union

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kern Schools Federal Credit Union (Bakersfield, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

try and talk to a branch manager or a operations manager and tell them you'd like to work for kern schools fcu. After that, be ready to take a small test (and to pass of course) if your application is accepted. Best thing to do would be to do go through the Adult school banking and finance class if your in high school.

Interview Questions

• Just portray that you'll be good with people and cash handling.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation.

Financial Advisor Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kern Schools Federal Credit Union (Bakersfield, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Very informal interview process. The questions were not structured and the interviewer seemed to be very un-prepared. It took place in the managers office, I was asked what I did at my previous job because it was in the same field. I was then told what would be expected of me if I got the new position

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I would be available to work some weekends.   2 Answers