Kerzner International Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kerzner International Resorts

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kerzner International Resorts (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

phone interview was not very long and then went in for all day interviews Too many people to speak with and many did not even understand the position I was applying for. Overall most people were nice and seemed happy with their position. Interviews not very long

better offer

Senior Vice President Retail Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kerzner International Resorts (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2008.

Interview

Hiring begins on line and requires interviews to guagecharacter and experience.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute in the short term?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very short. They asked if i could do the job and threw in many questions about how i would implement changes and what the expected outcome would be.

Sous-Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nassau (Bahamas)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kerzner International Resorts (Nassau (Bahamas)) in March 2010.

Interview

the company use the people answer program for a base interview. When that is done you will have 2 different department to be interview with. the HR interview is pretty easy and the people answer is like a personality test that goes with your job application. Forgot to mention that you will have to get lots document certified health certificate, police record and few others....