Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Orange, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation (East Orange, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

Lengthy, fair, and specific to the job. Met with a PT, saw a clinic, ensured a good fit. Met with a PT in a satellite clinic, explained patient caseload, and requirements for employment. It was uplifting, I was energetic, and happy to be able to meet someone onsite with a PT background.

Physical Therapist Interview

Interview

The Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation interview was very professional and also welcoming. As a therapist be prepared to answer a lot of questions and meet a bunch of coworkers. Hope this helps.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

TA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation (Rochester, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I was hone called for an interview after responding to a post online looking for a specific kind of candidate. There was one interview and I was told at the interview that my ICF experience was going to be helpful to me.

Full Time Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation in June 2017.

Interview

they asked basic questions asked about experience in the past and the expectations that the employer had. reviewed questions I had. no information provided on details of benefits. I met with the representative from HR and then the head of the department I was interviewing for. once with the head of the department I was given better information regarding the job.

Interview Questions

• how long have you worked in the field you are applying for   1 Answer

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation.

Interview

It was more so just a lot of paperwork and getting approved by Kessler. Also needed to get tests done by my PCP and submit results to Kessler. It was stressed that I know the rules of the clinic.

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation.

Interview

Come in and if they like you you are hired credentials don't matter unless the state requires it for that position that pretty much wraps it just be prepared for constant smart remarks when you start and threats about how you should follow their favored fews leads least that's how it was for me and other coworkers who applied.

Rehab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation in May 2013.

Interview

1 interview with a supervisor. 2 if they wanted the supervisor on the shift you wanted to interview you. Hiring process easy with HR. Needed no prior experience, certifications, or licenses.

Anonymous Employee in West Orange, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation (West Orange, NJ) in May 2010.

Interview

They asked the general questions. What work did you perform on your last job? They asked to describe a situation where you had to use your own judgement.

Rehab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation in September 2014.

Interview

I received a call within a week after I applied. My interview was scheduled a week later and in about 2 weeks I started the job. I had to go in once before starting to fill out paper work and receive the benefits package. The staff is very friendly and they train you very well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Orange, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation (West Orange, NJ) in May 2019.

Interview

Interview was great. manager was nice. I answered a few questions about my past career experience. And explained why I like to work for this company. Tell them what I expect myself in 5 years in this company.

Interview Questions

• How will you connect past experience to this RN position?   Answer Question