Keste Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Keste Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2017

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Keste (Plano, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

I met with the office team and the two founders. My advice is to assume everyone will be late. Make sure to take enough time off of your current job to make sure you do not have to explain why you were late coming back. Normally I walk out of interviews that are 5-10 minutes late. Due to me going through an agency I waited 20 minutes for my last interview out of professional courtesy and I always wonder if recruiters get the times wrong when working with an agency. My first interview was 15 minutes late. Ultimately I should have walked out, but you live and learn. It is my understanding that because I am missing a college credit, one class, that no offer was made. While I do not agree with this, it speaks to their culture. They are not alone in wanting a degree.

It is about a tad less than 50% H1B for their technical team which is understandable. Everyone I spoke with on their technical team seemed very content where they work, but I only spoke with them due to my own drive and was not introduced to them. They have a pool table out in the front which is very easily seen. From what was described to me they truly care about their employees i.e. lunches, events, etc.

It relied upon me that they do interview people multiple times, almost annoyingly so and will still not make a hire. In short, keep interviewing and do not assume just because you are on your 5th interview that they are going to make an offer.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you about your degree. Your professional background. What your technical skills are. They will explain they are still in startup mode but stable. Ultimately they want to know how you think and process information. Each person asked the same exact questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Keste (Plano, TX).

Interview

The whole process took 6 weeks from initial phone screen to onboarding. The recruiter was very helpful throughout the interview process. The process included initial phone screen, followed by a technical interview with a senior architect and an interview with the Practice Director. After that an online test on behavioral and logical reasoning. Then an onsite group panel interview with the Team, VP of Applications and the CTO. After a week,they offered a role and I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a situation from your previous projects where you got stuck and how did you come out of it?   Answer Question
    • What are the key things you should consider when presenting a business case to C-Level Executives?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Keste in July 2017.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening followed by 2 technical interviews and a short video call. They approached me and scheduled an interview right away which made it accommodating. The people were very friendly and responsive. They also contributed towards my relocation which made moving across states a lot easier.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a requirements gathering session which involves executives as well as sales reps?   Answer Question
    • Explain more about the projects you have handled and which roles you played in those projects.   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years and why?   Answer Question

Salesforce AE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keste (Plano, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Salesforce implementations selling role. Great delivery people. Process confusing, complicated where it need to be. Limited responses back. Always busy. Got offer but turned it down - reputation has been affected due to lack of TLC and respect for others. To bad could be such a cool place.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Keste (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I had to go through a recorded video interview where a question was asked by a program and they recorded my response. After that a couple of weeks later I had a video interview with someone. This was during the crazy snow storm here in Dallas so my second interview kept getting pushed back so that added a little to the stress, but overall it was fine.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Keste in January 2015.

Interview

I spent a few months speaking with them. Initially I was contacted by them without ever applying so I was unsure of them. They have a rigorous interview process with many steps including creating a video and video interviews. I didn't hear from them for about 3 weeks before they contacted me to continue the process.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keste (Dallas, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Typical sales interview--Oracle experience-middleware sales-size of deals--sales cycles-Lots of what you can do for keste....i asked a lot about what they do to help sales people--was told many things that never came to fruition

Interview Questions

• What is your oracle relationship   1 Answer

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Keste (Plano, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied through their website and contacted by recruiter in 2 days. She setup time for phone interview. The initial conversation was too bad. She asked couple of questions and took details from me. She asked my salary expectations. I quoted very lower rate but she reduced that rate too. She told me to complete the technical exercise which she sent in 2 days. I'm not interested in solving because I felt bad for applying after initial discussion and due to my personal problems. She followed up with me for 3 weeks continuously to solve the exercise. I felt that they are genuinely interested in me and solved the exercise immediately. I received acknowledgement in a day and no update for next 3 weeks. Finally she sent a email saying that they won't hire internationals because they don't want to sponsor. In the job description they mentioned that they will sponsor internationals .I felt irritated and angry after hearing that excuse because they wasted lot of my precious time.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Keste.

Interview

I was first contacted about the job after I had applied at a job fair. Then I was contacted, had a recorded video interview( one where I watched a video and answered the question in a given time limit). After this I had an interview with the CEO, who was very friendly. After this I was asked to come into the office for an interview. I was put through the ringer here. There was 3 different people who interviewed me. One was a non-technical manager and the other two were technical developers who asked many detailed questions. One basing the questions almost completely off my resume, the other asked some tricky and detailed questions about web development. The second one asked about the complexity of some data structures. Finally I talked to the CEO again and was sent on my way.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember what was asked exactly, but the hardest question was writing some multi threaded algorithm. It wasn't necessarily all that difficult, just tricky. I was completely lost though because I hadn't studied/used multithreaded programs for a long time.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Keste.

Interview

One interview with recruiting team and one interview in person.

Interview Questions

• Every question I was asked was from my Resume. It was a pleasant experience   Answer Question