Ketchum Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Ketchum Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ketchum (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Working with recruiter, phone interview, followed by meeting three members of the team together for one hour (though I was told I would meet separately for 1/2 hour each with four members); Lots of back and forth with what clients needed work before the interview was set up; I was put off by the team members who didn't smile or greet me positively; I am not a fan of panel interviews, especially because the two less senior people really deferred to the most senior person and were disengaged. They also talked a lot about the person who was previously in the role and how sad they were they left, which put me off. I sent a follow-up email and did not get a response from any team member.

Interview Questions

• The interview started with a challenging question about what I would do in a particular client situation. It did not feel like there was a progression that started with my background or experiences so I was taken off guard.   Answer Question

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ketchum (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online and two weeks later received an email to setup a phone interview. The phone interview was conducted by HR and just asked basic questions about my work experience. The following day I was asked for my availability to come in and interview with the team. I put together a 15-minute presentation highlighting my previous, relevant work. After that, I was asked questions by team members and I was able to ask them questions about the internship. I received an offer the next day!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ketchum (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview is with account leads you would work with. Great people, aren't trying to trick you, just trying to see if you'll fit with the culture. A writing test is required after. A presentation is optional. Very basic questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None as an intern.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ketchum (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

Everything was handled very professionally. Interviewed with the manager and several of the team members. They were most interested in details about previous on-the-job experience and how it related to their current accounts.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ketchum (Chicago, IL) in September 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by a HR rep for a phone interview as I lived in another city. Afterwards I was e-mailed a pretty extensive writing test. I returned it a couple days later. I was then contacted and told the position was filled internally.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   Answer Question
    • How many people worked on "X" account with you? Are you comfortable working with large teams?   Answer Question