Ketchum Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 152 of over 152 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Ketchum

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ketchum

Interview

The first interview was very easy going. It seemed like they just wanted to get a feel for who you are as a person and if the position was right for you. The questions were pretty standard questions for PR roles. The second interview was more in-depth about the skills you posses, and how you can be an asset to the team you will be working with.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you get your news from? What media did you pitch? Why are you interested in this role?
    Answer Question

Ketchum

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ketchum

Interview

Very straightforward. There were three rounds of interviews - the first with an HR respresentative and two subsequent interviews with two members of the team each. Following the interviews there was a written exercise to develop a PR strategy for a potential client.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ketchum

Application

I interviewed at Ketchum

Interview

The interview is based on a gamified process where candidates vote on one another's posts, and the highest scoring people move on to interviews. The game was incredibly time-consuming and people who copy-pasted the same comments made it to the top 10 contestants. In my opinion, this game was an unfair way to evaluate candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ketchum

Application

I interviewed at Ketchum

Interview

Online application that you submit, and if you are selected to continue there is a game that you have to play. You can then get invited to an interview after the game.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ketchum

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ketchum

Interview

This process was AWFUL and a complete waste of my time. First you’ll start with the LaunchPad game. The game is pretty fun and competitive but you’ll be glued to your phone screen all day. Not joke, I was constantly checking that thing and writing new comments like 10 times a day just to stay on the lead. I ended up passing the launchpad game and got moved to the HR interview. Her questions seemed kind of rushed but I wasn’t that upset because I was excited to speak with her. She then told me I would be able to speak with the team in about 2 weeks. 2 weeks go by and I hear nothing from her. I decide to email her but she ignores all my emails. I then decided to call her but it went straight to voicemail. A month goes by and still no response. She then sends an email saying “we need more time to sort through applicants but we’ll get back to you next week.” Week goes by still not response. She’s ignored all my emails and calls which I think is very unprofessional. I later get the rejection email saying thanks for participating in the launchpad game but we decided to move on to other candidates, but here’s a certificate for your time. Overall I think the experience was a waste of time and unfair. You all make your candidates go through that long game, and don’t even have the decency to respond to a single email or even give them the chance to interview with the team. You make us feel like we’re just a number and not a person. If you’re going to put people through this game & an interview with an HR person that sounds like she doesn’t even want to be there — then at least have the decency to speak with the applicant.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ketchum

Application

I interviewed at Ketchum

Interview

They ghosted me after an interview they reached out for. I was told I would receive further information at the end of the week, if not to reach out if I didn’t. So at the end of the week I followed up. Nothing. Then a few days later followed up and never heard back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ketchum

Application

I interviewed at Ketchum

Interview

The interview process was simple. Completed everything virtually because of Covid. Interviews with HR and members from different teams that had openings. It's what you would expect in an interview tbh.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Moscow

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Ketchum (Moscow) in Feb 2021

Interview

A two-stage interview exploring my interests, skills and previous experience. The first interview was carried out by the HR manager, while the second interview was conducted by those specialists working on the particular project I was chosen for. They expressed interest towards my previous internships in other structures and reasons I chose not to remain there.

Interview Questions
  • How would I feel if my creative ideas do not get instant recognition.

Ketchum

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ketchum

Interview

Very well structured with valid measures that have low adverse impact. Friendly and professional. It began with a pre-screening that followed with a panel structured behavioral interview. The next step would be a form of work-sample assessment but I did not make it to that point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ketchum

Application

I interviewed at Ketchum

Interview

Straightforward. Several rounds with team members at different levels. Asked general questions about experiences and interest in the company. Seemed to care that you had done your research. Team members were friendly and seemed interested in making sure it was a good culture fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 152 Interviews