Kettering Health Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kettering Health Network

2.5

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kettering, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kettering Health Network (Kettering, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Easy. Not a lot of pressure. Met with direct supervisor and manager of department. Sat at a desk with them and they asked several questions. The entire interview only lasted about 20 minutes. They also asked about any applicable training or education that I had.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation at a previous job and how you worked through it. What do you see yourself doing in five years. What makes you want to work here.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They told me the benefits and pay rate and it was non-negotiable.

Nursing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kettering Health Network (Dayton, OH) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview was very quick. I received a tour of the facility and my questions were answered. I met the management and my future coworkers. Pay was not discussed. I really liked the hospital so I decided to work there without hesitation

Administrative Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kettering Health Network (Huntsville, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

Kettering Health Network came to my school,Oakwood University, to do a presentation and gauge the interests of students. I interviewed with them when they first came down and then they followed up by inviting us to fly up to Dayton and have a full day of interviewing with the executive team. The third time 2 executives drove back to my school, we interviewed again and they offered me a position.

Interview Questions

• Demonstrate a time you showed leadership in the workplace?   Answer Question

Administrative Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kettering Health Network (Dayton, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

I have not gotten a chance to interview yet but from the time I applied to received an interview was very quick and streamline. It is nice to have such an organized group to deal with so that it is not dragged out for weeks.

Admissions Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kettering Health Network.

Interview

Please be aware that all of Kettering Health Network is TERRIBLE at the hiring process. From the beginner job page to the long waits and inexcusable HR/management inconsistency.

With that said...

Applied through the KHN website and waiting for a call. Don't bother with watching the "progress" page as I have never heard it to be accurate.

Received a call for interview > Received phone interview which lasted about 30 minutes (as we know, phone interviews can last from 10-50 minutes, so plan accordingly) > in-person interview.

They'll either tell you right there or with a phone call if you have secured the position--it happened for me and everyone I know who works there.

Interview Questions

• "What kind of flower are you?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wasn't able to as there were others who were right out of college and willing to take the steep pay cut.

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kettering Health Network (Beavercreek, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

Very smooth, and pointed questions

Interview Questions

• What did I do doing an argument with a co-worker   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation needed

Admitting Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kettering Health Network in September 2017.

Interview

We talked briefly about work, & non-work related things. The interview was short & sweet, I was asked a handful of normal interview questions. Ultimately they went with someone different, as I didn't hear anything back until I emailed the supervisor my follow-up email!

Interview Questions

• They asked about a time when at a previous employer who changed the procedures, how I was able to cope with the changes.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kettering Health Network (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Honestly the hiring process has really dragged out. Took a while to hear back. Phone interview. A week to hear back from that. Then scheduled a in person interview two weeks later. 3 people interviewed me at once. They did try and make it a pleasant experience, small talk before to ease the situation.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kettering Health Network.

Interview

Simple and straightforward. Very direct with the questions and responses as they pertain to the position in which you are applying. Easy and laid back process. Interview was one that was enjoyable and to the point.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kettering Health Network.

Interview

Kettering does behaviorial based interviews asking you to describe situations and how you handled them based on their questions. This was followed by in-depth description of the job.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time you did not agree with management decision? How did you handle this?   Answer Question