Keurig Green Mountain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 8, 2018

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in February 2017.

Interview

very organized and professional. was told on phone about the process by hr. kept in touch with them and they always reponded to questions and process explained in detail. was told after interview what would happen next in terms of decision. i've spent a day somewhere interviewing and never heard a word back - not keurig - extremely professional .

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

Interview

Casual interview, tour of facilities, questions about personal interests, experience, and company values. Worth knowing some of the company's background (they've had an interesting timeline). Overall a pretty easy and fun interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Keurig?   1 Answer

Senior Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain (Burlington, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

The process was fairly quick; a discussion with HR and then with a hiring manager, followed by an in-person with the hiring manager and other members of the direct team. I was so impressed by how courteous, transparent, and friendly the entire team was. Although I did not get the job, I am excited to apply with Keurig again in the soon future. Great company!

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions were asked, very easy going and were open about talking about pain points.   Answer Question

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain (Burlington, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly. I was paired up with a recruiter who helped me throughout the entire process, and did a great job explaining the details of the job, background information about Keurig, and expectations. The first round interview was a simple phone screening with the recruiter. The second round interview was another phone interview, but this time a conference call with two managers. I was then asked to interview in person at the Burlington location. During this third round interview I spoke with HR, and then a series of three different managers. At the end of the interviews I met the recruiter in person. Finally I had a fourth round interview over the phone with one of the directors. Overall I was very happy with the interview process and the timely communications from the recruiter and HR made it even better!

Interview Questions

• What types of devices and mechanisms do you think are in a Keurig brewing machine to control the pressure, temperature, and timing of the system.   Answer Question

Global Commodity Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

Interview

The process took about 2 months. I applied online, a couple weeks later I did a phone interview with HR. A week after that I talked again with the hiring manager and he invited me for onsite interviews. Soon after I got a call from HR saying the hiring manager was suddenly downsized and they didn't know how soon I could come for the onsite interviews. About 3 weeks later they got in touch with me again to arrange the onsite interviews since they found a replacement for the hiring manager. I was not living in the Boston area at the time so they paid for my flights and hotel. The interviews lasted around 6 hours and I met with 7 people. Questions were mostly experience based, nothing too difficult. The people I spoke to were all friendly and professional. About a week later HR got in touch with me to say they weren't going to extend an offer. They said they were impressed with my international background but were a little concerned about the depth of my experience. It was understandable since most of my experience comes from working for a non-US company in their Europe and Asia offices. Also by that time I already had a few firm offers for other positions that were a better fit, and if they had extended an offer I would have just used it as as leverage for negotiating other offers.

Interview Questions

• Nothing very difficult or out of the ordinary. Mostly STAR-based questions.   Answer Question

In CP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Essex, VT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain (Essex, VT) in July 2017.

Interview

Favorite people or people who knows people get way ahead. Time matters in the company. If you think you will move fast you better know someone high up

Consumer Insights Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Interview

I applied online and quickly got a phone screen, followed by an in-office interview. The in-office experience was very structured. Each interviewer had about 3-4 situational interview questions that I had to answer and they would write down my response. For each question I had to use an example and describe the issue/topic, path to resolution and conclusion. While everyone was very nice, the interview process made me uneasy about the environment and company culture. After finishing, I felt this was not a good fit for me and lost my enthusiasm. The culture felt very old-fashioned and stale. Not the place for an aspiring insights expert.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation in managing someone on your team   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview itself was good. But the overall hiring process left a lot to be desired. Prolonged hiatus from HR recruiter or contact and slipped schedule became the norm. The interviewer was knowledgeable and engaging however.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

Interview

I sent my resume and one week later I had a interview by phone, it went well and the HR analyst told me he was going to give me a feedback and let me know if I was going to continue in the process, even told me I can reach him by email. So I waited for his feedback and I never got it also I sent an email and didn't hear back from him! I think the company needs to take time to do this things!

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Interview

Sent in resume, received a call back right away, who then forwarded my resume to a "talent" person played phone tag with a "talent" person. Never got a phone interview, just received an email stating thank you for going through the interview process (I never got interviewed) we have decided to go with another candidate. I questioned this email that I received and the woman said it was a computer glitch. Now the email had my specific name as well as the position I sent my resume in for. Personally, their talent team needs some training and I wasted 3 weeks going back and forth with them. The talent woman was pretty non responsive, it took two or three emails to get a response. Good luck to anyone applying here. I did not have a good experience, it's unfortunate.

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain (Knoxville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

Exhaustive, thorough interview conducted by four groups - total of fifteen interviewers. All were very well prepared with their questions. Almost all departments were involved in the process - Site and Operation Manager, HR, Industrial Performance, Logistics, Planning. Also, interviewed with what would be peers and reports.

All interviewers had their notes, and there was a mix of scripted ad hoc and general conversational questions. Most were not about technical skills, but more how the candidate would fit in with the team.

Interview process was well organized and went mostly according to schedule. The entire process, beginning to end of the interview day was five hours.

It would have been a much more difficult interview if I had not taken a great deal of time preparing. The interview difficulty was because it was grueling, not because it was poorly conducted or disorganized.

Applied on 12/26/16
    Received notification 04/14/17

And yes, I did get notification from the person who initially contacted me and walked me through the process every step of the way.

Interview Questions

• Your resume states you increased ___ while decreasing operation cost, headcount and overtime. How did you directly do that?   1 Answer
    • We are very proud of our safety record here. What contribution would you make to the overall safety culture?   1 Answer
    • This job requires working night and weekends. Have you ever done either of these?   1 Answer