Keurig Green Mountain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in February 2017.

Interview

very organized and professional. was told on phone about the process by hr. kept in touch with them and they always reponded to questions and process explained in detail. was told after interview what would happen next in terms of decision. i've spent a day somewhere interviewing and never heard a word back - not keurig - extremely professional .

Global Commodity Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

Interview

The process took about 2 months. I applied online, a couple weeks later I did a phone interview with HR. A week after that I talked again with the hiring manager and he invited me for onsite interviews. Soon after I got a call from HR saying the hiring manager was suddenly downsized and they didn't know how soon I could come for the onsite interviews. About 3 weeks later they got in touch with me again to arrange the onsite interviews since they found a replacement for the hiring manager. I was not living in the Boston area at the time so they paid for my flights and hotel. The interviews lasted around 6 hours and I met with 7 people. Questions were mostly experience based, nothing too difficult. The people I spoke to were all friendly and professional. About a week later HR got in touch with me to say they weren't going to extend an offer. They said they were impressed with my international background but were a little concerned about the depth of my experience. It was understandable since most of my experience comes from working for a non-US company in their Europe and Asia offices. Also by that time I already had a few firm offers for other positions that were a better fit, and if they had extended an offer I would have just used it as as leverage for negotiating other offers.

Interview Questions

• Nothing very difficult or out of the ordinary. Mostly STAR-based questions.   Answer Question

Consumer Insights Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Interview

I applied online and quickly got a phone screen, followed by an in-office interview. The in-office experience was very structured. Each interviewer had about 3-4 situational interview questions that I had to answer and they would write down my response. For each question I had to use an example and describe the issue/topic, path to resolution and conclusion. While everyone was very nice, the interview process made me uneasy about the environment and company culture. After finishing, I felt this was not a good fit for me and lost my enthusiasm. The culture felt very old-fashioned and stale. Not the place for an aspiring insights expert.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation in managing someone on your team   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

Interview

I sent my resume and one week later I had a interview by phone, it went well and the HR analyst told me he was going to give me a feedback and let me know if I was going to continue in the process, even told me I can reach him by email. So I waited for his feedback and I never got it also I sent an email and didn't hear back from him! I think the company needs to take time to do this things!

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Interview

Sent in resume, received a call back right away, who then forwarded my resume to a "talent" person played phone tag with a "talent" person. Never got a phone interview, just received an email stating thank you for going through the interview process (I never got interviewed) we have decided to go with another candidate. I questioned this email that I received and the woman said it was a computer glitch. Now the email had my specific name as well as the position I sent my resume in for. Personally, their talent team needs some training and I wasted 3 weeks going back and forth with them. The talent woman was pretty non responsive, it took two or three emails to get a response. Good luck to anyone applying here. I did not have a good experience, it's unfortunate.

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain (Knoxville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

Exhaustive, thorough interview conducted by four groups - total of fifteen interviewers. All were very well prepared with their questions. Almost all departments were involved in the process - Site and Operation Manager, HR, Industrial Performance, Logistics, Planning. Also, interviewed with what would be peers and reports.

All interviewers had their notes, and there was a mix of scripted ad hoc and general conversational questions. Most were not about technical skills, but more how the candidate would fit in with the team.

Interview process was well organized and went mostly according to schedule. The entire process, beginning to end of the interview day was five hours.

It would have been a much more difficult interview if I had not taken a great deal of time preparing. The interview difficulty was because it was grueling, not because it was poorly conducted or disorganized.

Applied on 12/26/16
    Received notification 04/14/17

And yes, I did get notification from the person who initially contacted me and walked me through the process every step of the way.

Interview Questions

• Your resume states you increased ___ while decreasing operation cost, headcount and overtime. How did you directly do that?   1 Answer
    • We are very proud of our safety record here. What contribution would you make to the overall safety culture?   1 Answer
    • This job requires working night and weekends. Have you ever done either of these?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

Interview

The interview process was very swift and organized, from the first email till the interview I felt valued. In the end I did not get the job but the interview process was very pleasant and I enjoyed getting to know more about the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about a challenging position that I had to fill and how I handled that.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain in February 2017.

Interview

Acquired interview through on-campus career fair, and went through one video interview with hiring manager. Interview was mostly behavioral, and asked about some of my technical skills. Overall, rather casual and friendly.

Interview Questions

• When have you worked in a team and how did it turn out?   Answer Question

R&D Interview

Application

Interview

Met with recruiter at on-campus career fair, and schedule video interview with hiring manager. Only one video interview, which was mostly behavioral and some questions about technical skills. Overall, rather casual and friendly process.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you worked in a team and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Keurig Green Mountain.

Interview

I met a recruiter at the SWE conference. I was contacted by HR a few days later and set up a phone interview. Standard behavioral questions. I then did a second round which was over Webex, one round with a manager and another with HR. Never beard back about a third round.