Key Safety Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Key Safety Systems

2.8

Sort:

Operations Interview

Interview

back in the day with former HR was great but the HR person in there no has a problem judging people by appearance and her own personal opinion about the person. She is very unprofessional and does not do her job appropreatly. All possible future employees come from a staffing agenrcy.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Key Safety Systems (Sterling Heights, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume and within two or three weeks I received a call from the human resources representative. After one interview, which was very brief and only asked maybe one or two questions about my past experience, I received an offer for the job. The human resources representative was kind.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Key Safety Systems (Sterling Heights, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

The process began with a phone interview and the questions were basic such as tell me what you know about the company. Interviewed with several people in person on first interview. It was a typical interview, where you walk interviewer through resume and so forth. I got called back from second interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you are interested in this position, since your academic background does not directly align?   Answer Question

Mechanical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Key Safety Systems (Lakeland, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview so far. Awaiting word on in person interview with hiring manager and site visit. Half hour phone conversation selling myself and going through my resume. Seems the company is restructuring heavily, HR is all new people. Manager has been there 2 months and was promoted to position once her Manager just up and left. Phone interviewer has only been with the company 2 weeks! Hopefully the restructuring is for the best because reviews of the company have me slightly turned off to work for them.

Interview Questions

• -If I speak to a former supervisor, what will they tell me you need to improve on?
      -What are the first 5 things you will do if hired for this position?
      -Tell me about a time you overcame adversity in your job and what you did to come out of it.

There is a good deal of behavioral questioning.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Key Safety Systems (Sterling Heights, MI).

Interview

Was long close to 5 interviews not including phone interviews. Company seems confused about what they really need

Tooling Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Key Safety Systems in August 2013.

Interview

Contact was initiated by HR after locating my resume on linked in. An interview date was decided upon, and included HR and the manager in charge of the position. The interview was fair and thorough. I was asked technical questions regarding the specific safety components. The atmosphere was positive, because of the growth expected in the near future.

Interview Questions

• The questions I was asked pertained to my technical expertise and background. I didn't seem to get the typical "what would you do" and how did you handle" questions. The interview delved into my experience. Sample parts were introduced and we discussed potential issues and resolutions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I presented my salary and vacation requirements, and they accepted both. No negotiation was required.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Key Safety Systems (Sterling Heights, MI).

Interview

I had an interview with 2 hiring managers. Both managers were in the room at the same time. The interview lasted approximately an hour. We basically went over my resume and discussed the open positions under each of the managers.

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Key Safety Systems (Sterling Heights, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

Great Interviews that were short and very detialed on my experience level. Not Star based

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Key Safety Systems in July 2016.

Interview

I spoke with one manager for an hour and we went over the job requirements and what he was looking for the multiple engineers that he was looking to hire into his group.

Quality Systems Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Key Safety Systems (Sterling Heights, MI) in June 2010.

Interview

Several Interviews was conducted, met with all sections of the operation from quality to engineering to program management. They provided you with no real job discription and was not up front about what they truly needed in the postion. Nor did they tell the truth about the amount of travel.