KeyBank Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KeyBank Bank Teller Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KeyBank (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

Long but worth it and I got it . As an employee you have to learn or know how to relate to the person in front of you.Toot your horn sell yourself smile and show interest in the growth of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work there   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KeyBank

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KeyBank.

Interview

I had an interview with the branch manager. She started as a teller and got promotion to be a branch manager. She wanted you to show your knowledge and passion about keybank. You'd better do some research about it.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why you want to work for keybank?
      2. Tell me about how you deal with angry customer?
      3. What do you know about our community activities?
      4. Do you have any questions?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Portland, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was very professional and nice. There were many applicants so there wasn't much time for each individual interview. She asked normal interview questions, mostly behavioral. The whole process went smoothly. After the initial interview, asked to attend a second at a different branch. Second one went great, the interviewer was very professional and helpful. Still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a stressful situation in the past?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and straight to the point, they we very nice. First your have to take a test to see if your right for the job. Then you have to do 2 phone interviews then finally you go in for your one on one with the branch manger

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at KeyBank (Seattle, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview Process was great and One will enjoy. Very Professional and Amazing FIRST Impression. I had mine in Rainier Tower Seattle... and by far it was the best I've ever had... Taught Me a lot about Myself and Not to judge a job based on an interview... good/bad.

Interview Questions

• Typical Questions. Don't Stress over it You'll be fine...
      What would You do if?
      Have You ever? etc.

Just be On Your toes.. they ask You questions at Random... YOU CAN DO IT... !!!!
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KeyBank (South Bend, IN) in August 2014.

Interview

Had 3 interviews total. Phone, branch manager, and operations leader.phone was quick 20-30 min interview both in person ones were 1hr each. You will have fingerprints and drug test ,of course, as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was direct and the counter offer process went quickly

Anonymous Employee in Schenectady, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Schenectady, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview then an in person interview. The manager was nice and was interesting.
    This was a few years ago, the interview was good. Everything was good about the interview process. It was hard to move up.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KeyBank.

Interview

had interview and was called for the position shortly after.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiating

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank in February 2012.

Interview

Was called from a recruiter and asked basic questions about my availability and what experience I've had related to the job and if I had any problems handling copious amounts of cash. I then didn't hear anything back, but called the recruiter and she promptly called me back and I was called later that week to do a personal interview with the Branch Manager and the Client Service Manager. I was interviewed and I received a job offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was, "Why should we hire you?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't do much negotiating. The pay was much more than I was expecting, so I took it.

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Salem, OR) in December 2009.

Interview

Star Questions, Banking or teller cash handling a must

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation