KeyBank Capital Markets Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KeyBank Capital Markets Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Process was fair and well organized. Was invited to a Superday which consisted of 3 interviews - one behavioral, one technical, and one case study. Interviewers were not harsh, but super kind and engaging. Behavioral felt more like a conversation, which is good indication of the work environment.

Interview Questions

• If I had to choose to give a loan to company A or company B, competitors in the same market, how would I go about choosing which one?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KeyBank

Capital Markets Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KeyBank.

Interview

Hiring process was really simple. On campus recruiting, phone call, then SuperDay interviews with technical, critical thinking, and fit. Critical tests how you think, technical tests how well you know the banking terms, fit tests if they like you.

Capital Markets Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank in January 2015.

Interview

The first round would be a phone call with a HR representative. If you got accepted, they would fly you to Cleveland for a second interview, which would be an in-person interview session on Super Day. The interviews were divided into three 30-minute sessions: behavioral, case interview, and critical thinking.

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls would fill up a school bus? Explain how you go about answering it.   1 Answer