KeyBank Capital Markets Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KeyBank Capital Markets Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2017

2.8

Capital Markets Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank in January 2015.

Interview

The first round would be a phone call with a HR representative. If you got accepted, they would fly you to Cleveland for a second interview, which would be an in-person interview session on Super Day. The interviews were divided into three 30-minute sessions: behavioral, case interview, and critical thinking.

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls would fill up a school bus? Explain how you go about answering it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KeyBank

Capital Markets Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank in October 2011.

Interview

Very simple interview. Some technical questions but was made easier by the interviewers. Position is in Cleveland so you'd need to really like the job. Goo lucn

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process began on campus, with a 2:1 interview. Mixture of behavioral/fit questions and technical questions. It tested more accounting knowledge than traditional technical Finance questions.

Was called back half a week later and was invited to Super-day at their HQ in Cleveland. The Super-day consisted of 6 interviews; 5 behavioral and 1 technical. Many of the interviewers were very casual and easy to talk to, and the technical was not as difficult as many other tech interviews for other banks.

Overall, it was a great experience and the people were nice. But unless you are from Cleveland-area or have a desire to be in Cleveland, it is a tough choice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to...
      1) demonstrated leadership
      2) Disagreed with group members and how you dealt with it
      3) dealt with a team member who was doing their job
      4) Worked under a time constraint
      5) Solved a problem with limited resources
      6) etc. each of the 5 bahavorial interviews asked on avg. about 3 questions.
      1 Answer
    • Technical questions:
      1) What are the 3 financial statements/how are the connected?
      2) Is Net Income a good item to evaluate a company
      3) How would you evaluate a stock and/or company
      and a few more that I cannot remember...
      Answer Question

Location was a major factor for me

Capital Markets Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KeyBank.

Interview

Hiring process was really simple. On campus recruiting, phone call, then SuperDay interviews with technical, critical thinking, and fit. Critical tests how you think, technical tests how well you know the banking terms, fit tests if they like you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Process was fair and well organized. Was invited to a Superday which consisted of 3 interviews - one behavioral, one technical, and one case study. Interviewers were not harsh, but super kind and engaging. Behavioral felt more like a conversation, which is good indication of the work environment.

Interview Questions

• If I had to choose to give a loan to company A or company B, competitors in the same market, how would I go about choosing which one?   Answer Question