KeyBank Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2017

3.2

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KeyBank.

Interview

I got the interview after two weeks or so after sending resume to the HR team
On campus interview with the manager of the department
I got to know the posting through campus career center

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KeyBank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Meet with different associates, who ask you different questions - can get technical at times. They were nice enough but didn't do a great job answering questions or even saying what was even required of the role

Intern Interview

Interview

You apply online then you receive a basic phone interview with technical questions and a few behavioral then you receive a super day invite if you do well and that consists of several interviews at head quarters with several VPs. It should not be to bad if prepare well. Then you hear back a few days later

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

First I received a phone interview which focused on behavioral questions to see if you fit in. Afterwards they set up an in person interview about 1 week later that consisted of behavioral and technical questions. About 1 week later I was informed of their decision. Everyone was very friendly and profession during the processes.

Interview Questions

• What is something resent that has happened in the stock market?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank.

Interview

Phone interview
    3 Panel interviews

Interview Questions

• How to sell your quantitative model to senior management   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

There was an initial phone interview. After that I immediately was invited to a super day of interviews, about five. Everyone was extremely nice and welcoming throughout the entire process.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

Behavioral and technical questions

Interview Questions

• Asked technical questions about a company that we were given prior to the interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KeyBank (Columbus, OH) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview was very basic. They did ask a few standard accounting and finance questions but it wasn't very difficult. They also want to know if you are knowledgeable about what is going on in the industry. They will ask you to speak about a specific issue. They also asked about a time I took initiative.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about LTRO and how these are being used in Europe.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH) in December 2010.

Interview

My first interview took place at my university, it was mainly a behavioral based interview asking questions like "Tell me about a time when you took initiative...ect.." After that interview I was invited for a super day of interviews at their headquarters in Cleveland. It was 7 different interviews with each one asking a series of behavioral and technical questions on valuation, M&A, and DCFs as well as logic quesitons.

Interview Questions

• How many calculators could you fit in this room and walk me through the logic of solving it?   1 Answer
    • Walk me through a DCF   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH) in November 2010.

Interview

Had an initial interview on campus. Basic behaviorial questions. Three leaderships skills and how I have demonstrated them. Why they should hire me etc. Few technicals, How does the balance sheet relate to the income statement. What is working captial and how does it relate to a company. Got called back for second round in Cleveland. Looking for any information or insight into what I should expect.