KeyBank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 6, 2017

2.2

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Teller Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank.

Interview

it was easy keep in contact very nice good company beside bad managers they are nice managers only worry about them will always work for them in the future wonderful place to work

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KeyBank

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KeyBank.

Interview

Whole process took 2 weeks. One phone screening and one in person interview. Job offered same day as second interview. Very pleasant interviewers, easy interviews. I happily accepted the position

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KeyBank.

Interview

Applied online, took an online virtual tour of a day in the life of a teller, received a phone interview, in person interview with the hiring manager. Took drug test and background check. Job offer received by phone/text. Accepted offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to gain out of this position?
      How long do you see yourself working for this company?
      What are your goals?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KeyBank in September 2016.

Interview

Started as a phone interview and went to an in person interview. Fairly short and easy, basic questions about school, previous jobs, etc. Got a call a few days later saying I got the job, had to do a drug test and background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KeyBank (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the position. I got a call about a week later to do a phone interview. It went well, the lady thought I did great and that she would push my application through. A week later she emailed me saying she lost all of the questions I answered (she was typing during the phone interview) and she asked me to email her back my responses. I didn't mind, I understand technology has its flaws. Over a month later, they sent me an email stating they hired someone else. By this time I had already landed a job. I can tell by this experience that this bank is very unorganized. The whole process from when I applied and from when I received a response took two months.

Interview Questions

• What's your ideal salary? Tell me of a time you had to provide exceptional customer service? Tell me of a time you couldn't solve an issue? Are you comfortable with reaching individual sales goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Quincy, WA).

Interview

Hiring process kind of leaves you in the dark and you're left wondering what to do next. The interview was fairly easy and the women whom I talked to were fairly nice.

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Eugene, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

Awesome very formal was straight to the point of what am I looking for with a career. Went into detail to see if I was interested in moving up the ladder with the company if offer was given.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KeyBank (Salem, OR) in November 2015.

Interview

First interview was via phone, second interview at branch with managers. Management was nice and thorough, young which shows possibility of career growth. Overall positive experience. Key bank promotes a more customer driven environment around building relationships.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank.

Interview

I filled out an application online, took their virtual job tryout, and heard back from a recruiter 2 days later, but I was at work and unable to take the call. I called back and told her what times I would be available the next day, but I guess she didn't listen because she called me back when I told her I was unavailable. Anyway after a week of phone tag I had a phone interview and did well enough to have my info passed on to the branch itself. I had an interview, which I thought went well, and was told I would "definitely hear back from them". Its been three weeks with nothing. I expected a bank to at least be professional enough to let me know they had moved on with other candidates. Then I got an email letting me know they received my application for a branch in a nearby location (that I never applied for), so I guess I was just thrown back into their talent pool, though it would have been nice to hear that from the company itself.

Interview Questions

• They were very interested in my sales experience and how exactly my sales goals worked. They also asked about my money handling skills, how much I'm comfortable handling, and if I was comfortable recommending other services to clients. Overall it was a pretty easy interview and nothing threw me for a loop.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KeyBank (South Bend, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy quick process the whole interview process from application to interview to offer took about 3 weeks initial phone screening then I met with the branch manager that interview was very informal did not ask the typical interview questions just a get to know you type of thing then I was passed on to the areaamger which was very formal and by the book.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where u worked with a disgruntled teamemever and how did you overcome that?   Answer Question