KeyW Interview Questions in Hanover, MD | Glassdoor

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KeyW (Hanover, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

Arrived at an interview in Hanover at agreed upon time and was shown to a conference room. A very young, obviously junior person entered with an introduction. The questions were broad without followup before the next question. There was no contact from KeyW after the interview. In short, this wasted my time.

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KeyW (Hanover, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview went fairly easy. First I had a quick phone interview and then they scheduled an in person interview where they mainly told me about the company and the benefits they offer, as well as the contract over the position. In the way of questions they mostly just asked what tools I have experience with; nothing intense. About a week later I received a contingent offer.

Security Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at KeyW (Hanover, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

I was given one face to face interview with the hiring manager for the team. At the time I was still active duty military. A couple months later I was given a call for a technical interview face to face. Shortly after that interview I was given an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Questions relating to Cyber-Security, Networking and Windows and Unix Operating Systems.   Answer Question

N/A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KeyW (Hanover, MD) in August 2010.

Interview

I went through one round of interviews.
    Interviewed with a Recruiter, who was informative and helpful. Met with one Technical Reviewer and 1
    Program Manager. Found the technical interview to be very tough although they didn't give me a written exam, they did give me problem solving questions and asked me to walk through scenerios.
    An offer was extended 1 week w/in my interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to completely change gears and how did you handle this?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about polymorphism.   Answer Question