Keyence Technical Sales Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Keyence Technical Sales Program Interview Questions

Technical Sales Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keyence.

Interview

Applied online and got a followup email the next day. The email asked for some available times to conduct a phone interview, and after a time was agreed upon, I did receive a call. however it was not the same person who set up the interview, it was a lady who said the gentleman who was supposed to interview me was unavailable. This didn't really bother me but she sounded very disconnected after she learned my GPA. I am a recent graduate from an engineering school and my GPA isn't the greatest but its not horrible. If GPA is really all they care about they should express a minimum GPA requirement in the job description.

Interview Questions

• Name three qualities or skills every good sales person has.   Answer Question

Technical Sales Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Keyence (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Was first invited to do a Skills Test online. Then invited for a phone interview a week after. After phone interview I did not get a response for another three weeks and was invited for a 1:1 interview via webcam with someone in Chicago.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to convince someone of your view?   Answer Question