Keyot Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Keyot

2.5

Junior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Keyot (Des Moines, IA) in May 2018.

Interview

First a phone interview by someone who recruited me, then another phone interview as the manager was out of town so they scheduled another phone interview, then they wanted me to come in to "meet the team" but it ended up being an interview by each person and they didn't offer the job because not enough questions were asked by me. I went in thinking it was just a meet the team so was not ready for an interview and wasn't aware asking 3-4 questions was not enough. They were very interested in my job search outside of them.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keyot (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by a Keyot recruiter on LinkedIn who set up a phone call to discuss mutual needs and interests. Phone call went well and we scheduled a time to meet over coffee where we reviewed the previous conversation with another Keyot recruiter and further discussed what opportunities they had that matched with my interests and skillset. At the end they showed me their form that they submit their candidates to the client and indicated they would move forward and be in touch.

I followed up with a brief thank you to both recruiters the next day, and a follow up email to the original recruiter a couple weeks later and was met with radio silence.

I have no problem if it was determined after the fact to be the right fit, but when I'm emailing and following up a response with a status update, rejection, and/or feedback is the professional thing to do. Especially as a consulting/recruiting agency that tout during the interview how well you treat your employees and check in with them while they are on the job. This does not show follow through on their commitments to potential employees.

Interview Questions

• General questions regarding work history, experience relating to the role we were discussing.   Answer Question

Senior PM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Keyot (Des Moines, IA) in January 2013.

Interview

Meet with both the recruiter and the market VP. Initially, I was contacted via Linkdin, next a phone interview, two additional 1:1 interviews. The process is dependent on how many positions they are looking to fill. My hiring was fast tracked due to the number of positions that were open in the local market.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Keyot (New York, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

Initial 20 interview on phone.
    Then interview on campus where I was with 4 other people applying for a variety of different jobs. Had to create a business and share it with the other employees. Lunch was on them! Overall pretty enjoyable experience. No leet code or anything which was nice.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keyot (Des Moines, IA) in August 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by a group interview. The group interview consists of working together in a team of around 4 people to create a business. During the group interview team members are taken aside for 1 on 1 interview about 15 minutes in length.

Interview Questions

• What is your GPA and is it an accurate representation of your ability?   Answer Question

Software Developer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakdale, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keyot (Oakdale, MN) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied online, emailed to set up a 30-minute prescreen call with basic questions. Shortly emailed afterwards with an invitation for an onsite, group interview. The entire interview was 4 hours.

14 candidates arrived and we were separated into groups of 3-4. We were given handouts that asked us to create a small business which includes a workflow, name, logo, challenges, and solutions for those challenges. I was under the impression that they would be evaluating how we work in groups, but after 3 hours in a conference room nobody ever came by to watch us or ask how we were doing. I thought maybe they have some cameras or recording devices, but didn't seen any of those either. We were all taken aside for 20-minute 1-1 interviews which is what I think most of our evaluation was based off. We ended the entire process with 10 minute presentations about our businesses, but only 1-2 Keyot employees watched those, so I doubt they cared much about those either.

I thought there would be some technical questions because it's for a software developer consultant role, but there weren't any. The entire interview was really easy and I felt like I nailed it, so it was disappointing that they didn't extend an offer and left me feeling confused about what I could've done better.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Keyot.

Interview

Had a phone interview that lasted maybe 20 minutes, tops. The woman on the other side of the line sounded like a machine going through a prompt, not personable at all. At one point she quickly read off a pre-written bio for the company. The questions were pretty standard and I didn't have an issue answering any of them. I will say though, I have no idea what this company's goal is in terms of hiring. It sounds like they hire you just so you can then get placed in a different company, yet you're technically an employee of Keyot? I got an email less than a week later saying they were moving forward with other applicants.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keyot in August 2017.

Interview

I had a behavioral phone interview that lasted less than one hour. I expected technical components but maybe they save that for later rounds. They did not get back to me for over a month though, and that was after I emailed them asking why there were no updates in my status.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Keyot (Saint Paul, MN) in November 2018.

Interview

I met one of the co founders at a career fair. He was very interested in my Data Analytics curriculum. He took my resume and advised me to apply on their website.

I applied and 5 days later was contacted to set up a phone interview. Day of my interview I had technical difficulties where I didn't get notified of a phone call but a voicemail a few hours later. They were so understandable and let me reschedule it. The phone interview was 20 minutes and pretty standard.

2 weeks later I went into their final interview. The final interview was a group interview, they split their candidates into teams and gave them a task and deliverable goal. Over the course of the day they'd pull us out one by one to interview us while the rest of the team observed the candidates as they worked together. It was quite fun actually.

The office was laid back and they had two cute dogs in the office.

Interview Questions

• what skills/attributes will contribute most to your future success   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keyot (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2018.

Interview

I first met Keyot at the job fair in February. They had no open positions. I was then contacted in an initial phone interview in April and then was told that they would not be moving forward within a week.