Keystone Academic Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Keystone Academic Solutions

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Marketing and Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Keystone Academic Solutions (Oslo (Norway)) in September 2017.

Interview

Extremely thorough! There were 5 stages to test all levels of the personality. I believe it was a good process to understand if the person was a fit for the job position however it could be completed in 3 stages.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keystone Academic Solutions in November 2018.

Interview

Arrogant HR, he didn't like it when I pointed out what they didn't do well and what I could improve. Told me how difficult it is to get a job in Oslo as an English speaker and if I could get the job I should do whatever dirty job they asked for.

Interview Questions

• How would your former employees describe you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Keystone Academic Solutions (Oslo (Norway)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was informed that they would have 7 stages in this process. I was part of 4 and then I was told that they would not move forward with me because of the years of experience I have, and because I said that in the future I would like to study part-time.
    If they saw on my CV the years of experience I had and still decided to contact me, they should not use this as an excuse not to hire me. Also, it is sad that they do not value people who are looking into developing and learning more consistently.

One person I know went through all the stages and they told her in the end that they were looking for people who were able to speak different languages than the ones she speaks. Why do they like wasting people's time? Just so they can feel better about themselves?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Keystone Academic Solutions (Oslo (Norway)) in August 2018.

Interview

Brief Skype interview (10 minutes) to get to know your background. Interviewers seemed rushed and uninterested. Asked very few questions related to sales or the job itself. Was surprised that I did not proceed further in the process considering the fact prior work experience was barely discussed. Later asked for feedback from the interview and was never given a response.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Keystone Academic Solutions (Oslo (Norway)) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was offered a phone interview. I completed the phone interview and an online test and was not offered a final job. I do not have hard feelings as I was not overly qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself doing in sales?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keystone Academic Solutions (Oslo (Norway)).

Interview

The interview was not really an interview but more of a casual conversation, with random questions that have very little to do with the actual job offer. It's easy to see how they are looking for overqualified people for an entry job, and they praise it like no other workplace would come to that level. They are in sales, after all.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about my experience and if I can work long hours (even 12 hours).   Answer Question
    • Can you fit in a multicultural environment?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fornebu (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Keystone Academic Solutions (Fornebu (Norway)) in January 2019.

Interview

I had a short phone interview (about my previous experience) and then was invited to face to face interview which was quite easy. I was informed that the whole process consist of 5 stages. A week later received mail, that I did not get trough next stage.

Interview Questions

• Mostly business insider questions e.g. describe yourself, what is your dream job? why I moved to Norway?   Answer Question

Sales Representative/Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keystone Academic Solutions (Oslo (Norway)) in October 2018.

Interview

This is probably the most relieving moment when I found out they didn’t give me the offer, Im beyond happy for that. Their system is a mess since I already got email invitation for interview, when somebody called me again to schedule another interview, when I told that somebody if she aware that I got invitation already, she said; “oh okay then good luck”. Once I came to the office, it’s located in the building where you need to have access to go in, and no one assisted me. The receptionist in third floor (the company located in 6th floor) said she never heard about the company name, which made me really frustated until somebody from another company help me to reach the 6th floor. The interviewer showed me around and I can feel the environment of the working place is toxic, people are faking their smile and I can see they’re not happy. Then they invited me to the demo presentation with some online tools, the explanation was poor even when I have already told them it’s my first time to use the tools.

Marketing and Communications Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Keystone Academic Solutions (Oslo (Norway)).

Interview

Long process with a final interview nicknamed "the pounder" designed by managers to make you feel uncomfortable and see how you react. Typically asking about your race, religion, sexuality, relationship and plans for children. Inappropriate and unneccessary questioning by top management. Process is meant to be rigorous but really it's a personality test, if you like to drink and can 'take a joke' then you're likely to get an offer. I was offered a job and accepted as there are very few jobs available for foreigners in Oslo. Would not tolerate this type of improper treatment in home country.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest f*ck up?   Answer Question
    • Do you like girls or boys?   Answer Question
    • How would you react if someone in the office called you *input most shocking expletive you can think of here*?   Answer Question

Interview

It was quite easy, really. Not much to sweat over. I had to pass four rounds. I spoke to a recruiter, first. Then, they gave me an IQ test. I presented something brief for the third round. And finally, I spoke to a manager. They were nice. It felt pretty relaxed. I found out that I got the job a week later.