Keystone Academic Solutions Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Keystone Academic Solutions Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Keystone Academic Solutions

2.3

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keystone Academic Solutions.

Interview

Firstly, a recruiter contacted me for an interview. We spoke in person at their office, which is very nice by the way. Then, I was interviewed by a manager, who was very engaging. Thirdly, I did a presentation for another manager, and lastly I spoke to one more recruiter in person at the office. They offered the job at the end of this last interview. Every interaction felt very natural. I enjoyed talking to everyone there. They're a rather sociable group.

Interview Questions

• You've now lived in two regions of the world and graduated from a masters program. How do you think your life experience and educational experience will help you be a good salesman?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Keystone Academic Solutions

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keystone Academic Solutions (Oslo (Norway)) in January 2019.

Interview

The first round was an informal chat to get to know about (I think) your personality and your telephone manner, as well as a bit of your background, the second round was a test on the internet. You will know what you should answer and what kinds of people when you see the questions :)

Interview Questions

• Why did I quit my previous job?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

I did the whole interview process online and over the phone. My first interview was with a recruiter. The second part was a few online assignments. I had the 3rd interview on Skype with a director. The fourth interview was with another director over the phone. I got offered the job, moved to Oslo, and started. Overall, easy, pleasant, and exciting.

Interview Questions

• What is one strategy that you have to adapt to a new workplace?   Answer Question