Keystone Automotive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Keystone Automotive

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keystone Automotive (Nashville, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

Basic interview questions and not long at all. They described the details of the position and the hours and asked is that something you're intrested in. It is a simple interview but they normally do several interviews so you are up against other canidates.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Operations Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keystone Automotive.

Interview

Interview went very well people are very nice. Made me feel very comfortable asked great questions and were extremely knowledgeable about the company. They answered all my questions and I left the interview having a great understanding of the job duties.

Route Salesman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Keystone Automotive (Saint Cloud, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

I sat down with the manager of the location and the fill-in assistant manager and they both asked pretty simple questions. Mainly it was if I had any previous body shop experience and if I had any sales experience. I didn't have either, but they said I could learn the position of Salesman and be able to move up from there. Overall the interview was pleasant, however I should note that when I went in for my first day to sign all the paperwork, the job had changed to an Inside Sales Coordinator and Paint Technician, which isn't what I had interviewed for. I accepted the job anyway, but later left the position because there was no opportunity to advance.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be a good fit as a route salesman?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Keystone Automotive.

Interview

Temp to hire through a temp agency

Negotiation

I took any offer , I needed a job.

Route Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Keystone Automotive (Smyrna, TN) in February 2014.

Interview

If you can pass the background check and driving history you are fine. Do you enjoy driving for a living? Do you think you will stay with this job? Do you have a positive outlook on life?

Interview Questions

• Do you mind overtime? How do you handle tough customers with problems? What is your driving history? Have you ever driven for a living?   Answer Question