Keystone Strategy Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Keystone Strategy

Economist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keystone Strategy (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

First round at AEA conference. Then, on site. During the fly-out interview, they don't even let you do the job talk. The cases are a mix of litigation and strategy. 3 out of 4 interviewers are pretty good at leading you to the right direction. One of them (who didn't even have a phd) gave me the impression of "he/she hates phd".

Interview Questions

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Keystone Strategy (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Was first contacted by a Recruiter to schedule a phone interview. First interview was behavioral and lasted ~60 mins. The recruiter told me that they would follow up about a case interview which they did a month later. The case interview was also over the phone. The interviewer was late in calling me and sounded annoyed that he had to interview me. Even though I believed I did great at the case I was emailed a couple of days later that they could not proceed any further. Overall, I was taken aback by the second interviewer's attitude.

Interview Questions