Keywords Studios Lqa Tester Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Keywords Studios Lqa Tester Interview Questions

Interviews at Keywords Studios

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Keywords Studios (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

You are brought in to a location in Bellevue, even though the job is in Redmond. During the interview you sort of talk a lot without really getting anything said other than if you know a language or not.

Basically if you know the language; you got the job.

They promise you a lot regarding benefits and job security, which you will later find out are all lies.

Interview Questions

• They ask you how well you know a language and if it is not your native tong they will have you do a test to check your skills.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Keywords Studios

Lqa Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keywords Studios in July 2016.

Interview

I received a email with they asked me if I was available for a test. They sent me the test per email. I had 3 minutes to complete it. After some days I knews the result and after other days their called me for a 1:1 interview. Some question about my experience and knowledge. After someday I received an email that said when I had to start and finish thet project.

Interview Questions

• knowledge about viedo game, teamwork, how manage a bad situation or feedback.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keywords Studios (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

The interview itself was fine. I was given the option to have an on site interview or a Skype interview. The person interviewing me was very friendly. The interview took about 30-40 mins. The next week I was offered the job and asked to come in the very next day to have my training. It all happened very quickly, which seems to be usual for the company.

Lqa Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keywords Studios.

Interview

You do a test then if you pass it, you get a phone call in which they ask you random simple interview questions. The test was fairly simple as you do it from home. It takes around an 1-2 hours to complete.

Interview Questions

• The test was at home and consisted of trivia, language skills and attention to detail questions   Answer Question

Lqa Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keywords Studios (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, really quick and was over within 10 minutes. They emailed a test I had 2 days to return, I could google my answers so they just wanna know if you can use a computer and the internet. Training for a few days and that was it.

Interview Questions

• Basically if I spoke my language (since it's a localization job) and if I knew anything about games   1 Answer

Lqa Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Keywords Studios (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2018.

Interview

After an easy test that consisted of revising various translations and pick up the right ones, I went to the company's HQ for a face-to-face interview immediately after, which was positive. The questions were easy, but here's the bad part: at a certain point, they explicitly assumed that all I did since the last time I worked was writing. In my CV (they had a physical copy, right there) you can see that since then, I started seeking a new job, studying and gaining language and professional qualifications, and I stressed about being a writer myself only because writing, editing and revising a text were vital requirements for this job (that basically consisted in revising translations) and so I wanted to make a good impression by basically stating that I would take this job more seriously than the other candidates. So I had to put all my effort into reading a text before translating or revising it, while they didn't bother reading my CV before interviewing me.
    Besides that, I thought that they would care more about asking me about my knowledge of video games (the job was revising texts for video games, so I thought that this knowledge was important), while they almost dismissed this aspect.
    It was a pity because I cared so much about getting this job and I would have done literally anything to get it.

Interview Questions

• You get five e-mails from five different people and they are all important. What would you do? What you would do, if you were in a team?   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you and not someone else?   1 Answer

Lqa Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Keywords Studios (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

After applying you will get contacted by one of their recruiters and will be given an examination to determine your English level, the language you applied to test, general knowledge and gaming knowledge. (which is not really an asset)
    If you pass the examination (which you will do over the internet in the comfort of your home), you will get a short phone interview to explain what the job is and how it works, and subsequently give you a date for your 3 days training.

Interview Questions

• What kind of games do you like to play? on which gaming platforms?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keywords Studios (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2015.

Interview

After agreeing on the time and date of interview, I received a short test in the language I was applying for. I had 30 minutes to finish it, and after that one I received game-related quiz. 30 minutes for that one also. Followed by a Skype interview in which I was asked some questions about me and my resume. After this I was offered to come to the office personally, and last round during which I signed contract happened. Everybody was very kind and patient.

Interview Questions

• What's your relationship with video games?   1 Answer
    • How well do you work in multicultural environment? We have many people from all around the world.   Answer Question

Keywords Studios Response

Jun 26, 2018 – Global Employee Communications Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Lqa Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Keywords Studios (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

Application - Short question/answers (Your availability for shift and brief information of yourself) - Language test/logic test (English test, translate test, etc. it could take awhile) - Interview (Could be either on phone or on skype)

Interview Questions

Keywords Studios Response

Jun 26, 2018 – Global Employee Communications Manager

We appreciate your feedback and do hope you are enjoying your time at Keywords.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Keywords Studios (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2017.

Interview

They told me that It would be 3 months trial period and if I like it I could stay, but after the first project finished they wanted to send me home without reason. The hire many people when they have a new project and then they are telling them to leave and they only keep one of each language to work in the end.