Find jobs for Customer Service Representative

Kforce Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 30 of over 429 interviews

Applied online17%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Kforce

Application

I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

Very nice interview quick and to the point. The Rep didn't waste time ask questions and sent a follow-up to what was discussed immediately behind it. The process was easy to follow and allowed for questions.

Interview Questions
  • General interview questions. Not very evasive just a necessary question for the job. Ultimately checking your demeanor.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kforce (Palm Beach, FL) in Feb 2021

Interview

I did not interview as they were doing a mass hiring. Sent in application, they send an assessment to do and then orientation starts and to prepare us for training.

Kforce

Application

I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

Do not waste your time. Recruiters are no help they just place you somewhere thats unstable. I wish they had a better career development program. Never again! I told my friends and family too !

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kforce

Application

I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

The interview process had a few phone calls in reference to customer service experience and personality questions. The experience was very simple and quick to be hired in the end.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle situations where customers or peers were being difficult and what steps were taken to defuse the situation?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kforce (Austin, TX) in Jan 2021

Interview

Phone call, virtual interview a few hours later, and then no follow up. I would write a company review had I even gotten had a real chance to get something through them.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about your self then work experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kforce (Austin, TX) in Nov 2018

Interview

KForce recruiter reached out to me. We hopped on a quick call where she explained the job and company. Then I went into the office to meet with the talent manager and 2 other account executives. Lindsay the recruiter was so nice and informative which is why I have a lot of respect for her and am writing this review. The company decided not to move forward with me and Lindsay called me to explain why unlike most other companies who send a generic email or don't ever get back to you. It seemed like a cool job and they also were really fast about getting the interview scheduled whereas other companies prolong the process and waste everyone's time.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing specific. All questions were generic like walk me through your background and why sales. They just wanted to get to know your personality.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kforce (Saint Petersburg, FL) in Nov 2018

Interview

The interviewer spent the entire time selling me on the job itself. All I had to do was answer if I was interested. The rest of the time was spent explaining benefits of the job and how easy it would be to move into a permanent role with the client they were hiring for. One thing they stressed was that the client (Connect your Care or CYC) had a strict attendance policy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kforce (Saint Louis, MO) in Aug 2018

Interview

The employees throughout the interview process made everything fairly easy and organized. It was a fast and efficient interview process. The employees had great follow up and everyone was very professional. We ultimately decided, after I learned more about the particular role and job duties, that this role would not be a good fit for me and we decided not to continue further in the process. I would definitely say that they are one of the fastest and most efficient companies I have ever interview with and really enjoyed meeting their employees.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself. What are your strenghs? What are your weaknesses?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kforce (Pitts, PA) in Jun 2018

Interview

The whole company is made up of wonderful people. It was a very personal interview. They really try to get to know you and work to find the right spot for you to succeed.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had to meet any quotas in your past jobs?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kforce (Philadelphia, PA) in Jan 2018

Interview

They had me come in and fill out paperwork and I did a backround check and drug test , They told me I'll start mid feb. So feb came and went and i didn't get the job it was waste of time if you want them to waste your time come here

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Interviews