Kforce Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.2

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kforce.

Interview

1st contacted by the recruiter, then phone interview then face to face interview. I was selected and offered the position. I accepted and began onboarding process. Completed application, drug screen, fingerprinting and I-9. Still waiting on background check to clear as well as employment verification.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kforce

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kforce.

Interview

phone, onsite group interview with what felt like a lot of inexperienced individuals, the way the interview was conducted felt unprofessional, the attire some wore was not appropriate to interview and some of the questions were irrelevant

Interview Questions

• what technologies do you have experience with? what was your strongest skillset?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kforce (Reston, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted through an internal recruiter on LinkedIn.The meeting once I got there was fairly informal, laid back, and natural. I was surprised I was not offered the job and wonder why since I felt it went good, who knows.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kforce (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Everyone was very pleasant. I talked on the phone for about 10 minutes with a hiring manager and went in for a face to face interview the next morning. Although, I did not meet with who I talked to over the phone (like I thought). The recently new manager showed me around and asked a few questions. Most of the hour and fifteen minutes was just coversation, easy going. The young staff of managers I met with talked about themselves a lot.

This is definitely a cookie cutter kind of job. Which wasn't one I would enjoy, anyway. I was over qualified for the entry level position they were hiring for and had used all of the software and data collectors that use before. I am very glad they found someone of a better fit for the job and glad I can say I went to see what they were about!

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest motivator?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Easy, everybody was friendly. Great to talk to. Asked easy question. They made it more like a conversation than an interview. I really did enjoy the entire process. I look forward working with them

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kforce (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

the interview process was not that extensive, met with a few different people and then got the job, wasn't too extensive. Had to meet with senior level management and "sell a pen."

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kforce (Overland Park, KS) in December 2015.

Interview

Met with the two branch managers and the recruiter, they were nice. The first interviewer asked many more questions than the second. It was clear that the second interviewer was uninterested or unprepared for my interview..

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kforce.

Interview

Two in person interviews after a phone interview. The in person interviews included two to three rounds with management. I did not have to do a sales test, but I hear that now they are needed, even though selling a pen doesn't translate to IT staffing.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kforce in March 2015.

Interview

The interviewers tended toward adversarial vs. conversational. Not a lot of time to interview them. Seemed to be in a rush when I started asking questions. Very focused on Metrics and scheduling- not a lot of soft skill discussion which is an important part of the recruiting game. Met with 3 people and they didn't seem very skilled in interviewing.

Not a good fit

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kforce (Culver City, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

There was a 3 round interview. it was pretty easy. All you had to do was seem pretty likeable and they will hire you. they want to hear that money is your main motivation

Interview Questions

• tell me about your experience.   1 Answer