Kforce Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kforce Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Dec 29, 2016

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kforce (Reston, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted through an internal recruiter on LinkedIn.The meeting once I got there was fairly informal, laid back, and natural. I was surprised I was not offered the job and wonder why since I felt it went good, who knows.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kforce

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kforce (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Everyone was very pleasant. I talked on the phone for about 10 minutes with a hiring manager and went in for a face to face interview the next morning. Although, I did not meet with who I talked to over the phone (like I thought). The recently new manager showed me around and asked a few questions. Most of the hour and fifteen minutes was just coversation, easy going. The young staff of managers I met with talked about themselves a lot.

This is definitely a cookie cutter kind of job. Which wasn't one I would enjoy, anyway. I was over qualified for the entry level position they were hiring for and had used all of the software and data collectors that use before. I am very glad they found someone of a better fit for the job and glad I can say I went to see what they were about!

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest motivator?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Easy, everybody was friendly. Great to talk to. Asked easy question. They made it more like a conversation than an interview. I really did enjoy the entire process. I look forward working with them

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kforce (Overland Park, KS) in December 2015.

Interview

Met with the two branch managers and the recruiter, they were nice. The first interviewer asked many more questions than the second. It was clear that the second interviewer was uninterested or unprepared for my interview..

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kforce.

Interview

Two in person interviews after a phone interview. The in person interviews included two to three rounds with management. I did not have to do a sales test, but I hear that now they are needed, even though selling a pen doesn't translate to IT staffing.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kforce in March 2015.

Interview

The interviewers tended toward adversarial vs. conversational. Not a lot of time to interview them. Seemed to be in a rush when I started asking questions. Very focused on Metrics and scheduling- not a lot of soft skill discussion which is an important part of the recruiting game. Met with 3 people and they didn't seem very skilled in interviewing.

Not a good fit

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kforce (Culver City, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

There was a 3 round interview. it was pretty easy. All you had to do was seem pretty likeable and they will hire you. they want to hear that money is your main motivation

Interview Questions

• tell me about your experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kforce (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

4 hours for 2 days. It took forever. I met about 10 people and still never got a call back. I had to track down the VP to even get a curtsey response.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was sure I wanted the job. I was very certain...so I thought.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kforce.

Interview

This was more of a practice interview than anything - I currently work as a recruiter and I wanted to see what was out there.

Scheduled a time for me and an internal recruiter to connect. She had me "launch into my experience," code word for "I don't remember what was on your resume." We talked for a bit, I told her why I wanted to leave my company (decided not to give a cookie-cutter answer) and man did she falter after that.

I couldn't tell if she had already chalked me down as a 'no', wasn't good at selling the company, or what. Her "hot button" questions were not very good, and I lost complete interest in the company. She absentmindedly mentioned that some people there make $200k/yr - you think that's something you'd use in a pitch. BUT she made a point to mention that I would be "fighting" with the low-level recruiters for my job. You think that's something you'd omit.

I spent the last 10-15 minutes listening to her give almost a literal laundry list of the company and the positions, almost certainly reading from a sheet of paper, as she had lost all enthusiasm. At this point I was checking my watch, wondering why she was still talking to me since we had pretty clearly established that we wouldn't want to work with each other.

I guess she didn't want to "let me down" hard, or didn't value her time, as she sent a follow-up email urging me to reach back out to her...after looking at the LinkedIn profiles of the Directors in my area.

As a recruiter, I still don't know how the calls *usually* go, or what she aimed to get out of it, or if I failed or passed. Chalk it up as decent experience I guess, but I wouldn't want to work there if she's any indication of the recruiting caliber at that company.

Interview Questions

• (As a selling point) "What kind of work environment would you like to work in?"   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kforce.

Interview

I went in as a client but got called for an interview for a permanent recruiting position. The initial interview was very laid-back. It was more of an informational session to gauge if you are interested or not.

Interview Questions

• What would you expect to be your least favorite thing about the job?   Answer Question