Kforce Talent Qualification Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kforce Talent Qualification Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2017

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kforce (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Phone interview first - just initial contact about yourself and to set up the real interview. I went to the interview and the 2 managers interviewed me. It lasted about 20 mins and then they showed me around office and drove home which is about 30-40 mins drive depending on the traffic and just as I reached home. I got a call from one of the managers that I was hired. So fast! That was awesome and I accepted the offer right then.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kforce

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kforce (Tampa, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

A recruiter called me and asked me basic questions to see if I would be a good fit and offered me to participate in a group interview that they were holding. A few days later she called me back and asked me to do the one on one instead of group, met with two different managers, shadowed with a recruiter, and then a week later called me to offer the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about kforce? why do you want to work here? nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation they start you at the base salary, but if you work hard then you get promotions.

Talent Qualification Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kforce.

Interview

brought me in at least 7 times to meet with different people. very long process that was all over the place. met with everyone from recruiters to management who ended up getting fired a couple of months after. Tough sell

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kforce (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Was told it would be a big group interview but some people didn't show up so it ended up being 2 candidates and 5 interviewers. That was very intimidating at first. But after we started talking they were all super friendly and not trying to be scary. The interviewers clearly genuinely love Kforce and their work. They would ask a question and me and the other candidate would go back and forth giving our answers, alternating who answered first. Normally they would also make the candidates do a group activity, but we didn't have to do that since there were only 2 of us. Overall very easy interview, really know your strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• Do you deal well with deadlines? Give an example.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kforce (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

First the recruiter called me. She was very nice and she scheduled a group Interview. There were 10 - 12 candidates in the group interview which last for 1 hr 25 mins. The next day they called for shadowing, which was an overview of the work place and job responsibilities. The next day my recruiter called me and congratulated me that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• The last time you failed in a situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have a fixed salary and compensation model, and they have a the career path set up. They explain everything before the group interview, which would give you a brief idea about the compensation plans.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kforce (New York, NY).

Interview

The phone interview was great. Felt like I connected with the interviewer. Based on my qualifications doing commission-based recruiting and retail/managerial experience in dealing with employees, I felt that I was a good fit on paper. But when I met with the interviewer, I should have taken certain things into consideration such as myself being the last interviewee and certain things in my background that did not impress him, but only stirred up more questions. He asked me a tricky question when really, it was a question within a question that could have been phrased differently in which I thought I answered correctly. Coming from a generalist recruiting role into a sourcing position that pays less than my last fulltime job seems with literally--all the interest in the world to learn and be molded into the kforce success culture was not good enough for this individual. Felt as if I was under the microscope only to be criticized, but honesty seemed to open myself up that day.

Interview Questions

• Why are you coming to us now?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kforce (Dallas, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process has since changed, and the TQS role is no longer around. As an internal referral, I was contacted by the Regional Internal Recruiter, and she set an interview with the Managing Director and two Market Managers. The interview was pretty straight-forward. Structured as a conversation more than anything. Now, we follow a model of evaluating individual characteristics (soft skills and professional skills) that provides us a metric of how successful someone is likely to be in this business, Firm, and office specifically.

Interview Questions

• Following a proprietary model of quantifying/grading individuals.   1 Answer

Talent Qualification Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kforce.

Interview

Received phone call from Training and Development manager. Discussed current working situation (none of my experience was in recruiting or HR). We spoke for about 30 minutes and most of the conversation was driven by them discussing the organization and details about the job. At the end of the conversation they scheduled a Face to Face interview that week. I met with the young lady who I spoke to on the phone first who went over the same information that we discussed on the phone. They take you to sit with one of the current Recruiters where you can listen in on a phone conversation they are having and allow you to ask questions. Then a Senior Leader comes and takes you to a private office and asks the standard questions: strengths/weaknesses, previous jobs (they look for any sales related experience; even retail). I hear some candidates are ask to do a sales test where you have to "sale" a highlighter or pen to a group of Senior Leaders. I didn't have to do that. After my conversation with the Senior Leader I received an offer before I walked out.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation. They inform you of what the hourly pay rate will be.

Talent Qualification Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kforce in March 2014.

Interview

-An assessment test that is basically a personality test -very common sense, answer how your boss would want you to. If you don't pass it, which is hard not to, you probably won't get an interview
    -In-person interview with at least two rounds with two talent representatives/managers/director asking you questions such as:
    -What motivates you?
    -Why Kforce?
    -What do you know about Kforce?
    -What makes you a good candidate here?
    -Tell us about yourself: Where are you from, your background, where did you go to school, what other things have you done, what are your interests?
    -What have you accomplished the most in life?
    I was prepped by my recruiter the night before and wasn't nervous. You just have to own the conversation. Be confident.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest fear?
      If you could start your own business or company, what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kforce (Tampa, FL) in December 2010.

Interview

Met with several people - all within the same day (some people have to come back a few times depending on the manager's availability that day). Asked pretty generic questions - why I wanted this position, what I was hoping to get out of it etc. Almost everyone is a recruiter so they will dive into exactly what you are looking to do and what your intentions are with this position.