Khine Marketing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Assistant Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Khine Marketing Solutions (Tukwila, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

I received an email from the HR department a little while back. I forgot to respond to it and received a phone call from them instead. The assistant on the phone was pretty polite and friendly. He kept me updated and was great corresponding with me over the phone and email.

On the day of the interview, I met the gentleman who was the company's assistant manager. There were about 3 other interviewees that day. The entire interview process was fast. I'd say mine lasted in the 12-13minute time frame, but then again it is a preliminary interview.

I got a follow up call stating I made it for the second round interview that same day. Went in and met another hiring manager. Went to the client location and the interview took about 45 minutes. A lot of information was given and everything was well covered. I felt a lot of questions were answered in the second round interview.

I was given a day to think about it. Went back in after the job was offered to do a background check. Took about 1 week. Then went in for my first training.

Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Khine Marketing Solutions (Costa Mesa, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The structure of the interview was more like a conversation. I was asked a couple things about my resume as well as things about my personality and hobbies, the interview was easy. The same day of the interview they gave me a phone call to offer me a second interview. During the second interview they took me to home depot and explained the dynamic of the job. Basically you talk to Home Depot customers and try to sign them in to a free kitchen remodel consultation, is basically a sales position.

Interview Questions

The structure of the program they have is very interesting, nonetheless the first part of the process is about "direct marketing", direct marketing means you basically promote the product to potential customers face to face, you need a certain kind of personality to talk to so many persons.

Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Khine Marketing Solutions (Tustin, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview is about 10 minutes long. They will ask you questions about yourself and the commute as they only want local candidates. The rest of the interview will be them telling you about being a "direct marketer"(salesmen) for Home Depot. I was offered a second interview but declined.

Interview Questions

• Is the commute convenient for you?
      Are you interested in a 40hour a week job?
      When can you start?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Khine Marketing Solutions (Tukwila, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

First interview was fairly simple. Interviewer just wanted to get to know me and understand a little bit about why I am applying. It only took about 10 mins. Got a call back the same day and was asked to go back for a second interview. Second interview was more interesting and I got to know a lot more about the company. The second interviewer asked very specific questions and made sure I know that the job is not gonna be easy. He brought me to field where they performed direct marketing. One of the company's biggest client was Home Depot and he explained the business's structure and our role with Home Depot. He explained the opportunity and growth in this company and he made sure that I was not there just for a job but for a CAREER.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a leader and a manager/ boss?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Khine Marketing Solutions (Tustin, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

1. Applied through monster
    2. Got a call 1 week later from their administrator
    3. Quick telephone interview - think they are trying to find out how well you speak over the phone
    4. Set up a preliminary interview with manager.
    5. Go to interview. The interviewee is the CEO. She's very young so i was taken aback by that. Professional but still friendly. Not too intimidating how people in upper management usually are. Maybe advice is she needs to maintain that balance because after all she is the manager. Anyway, the interview went great. A lot of information because their website is vague but she does go into detail of the job role so that is good.
    6. Get a call for a second interview if they select you.
    7. Second interview took an hour and half. Lots of information. I was interviewed by two account managers.
    8. Background checks - took me 1.5 week.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel is most important when interacting with clients?   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Khine Marketing Solutions in November 2014.

Interview

Two round interview process. The first round took place at the Khine Marketing office in Tukwila, WA with the Office/Seattle Market Manager. She was very pleasant and I greatly enjoyed our conversation. The second round interview was with an Account Manager. He took me to one of the training sites (Home Depot) where we further discussed the position. At the conclusion of the interview I was given a verbal offer.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult or unexpected. If you're friendly and articulate you'll do well.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Khine Marketing Solutions (Tustin, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I saw the ad on Craigslist and did my research. Submitted an application over the company website. Got a prompt call from them the following day.

The over the phone was brief and did not really feel like an interview. Nice person, but I was definitely skeptical because everything was vague.

Came in the following morning and met with Irene the ceo. Super friendly. Wasn't really what I was expecting. There was a couple of people that morning in the building. All of them in their mid 20s it seems. In my first interview I could hear the training going on in the other room. Seemed like a lively place. My interview was not too long. At most 20 minutes.

I was called back for a 2nd interview. It was at noon. Met with an account manager. Pretty good interview and you really come to understand the job, development and culture of the team. Definitely gives a start up company feel.

Mutual agreement so we did a background check. Nothing still finalized till everything is cleared.

Interview Questions

• What do you think it takes to get into higher management?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Khine Marketing Solutions.

Interview

It was fast. Took about 15 minutes. Interviewee was cool. He asked a few questions with regards to my resume. Asked about what I'm looking for in a job. Asked if I was interested to pursue a career in marketing management or business. He then went on to explain the client and also how people move up in the business.

Have not done 2nd round interview

Sales Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Khine Marketing Solutions in June 2015.

Interview

The process is a couple days long. You get your first interview then were told to have your phone by your side, in case you get selected for the second interview. For the second interview, you are paired up with one of their worker (who has hiring power). They take you to their work site, in this case Home Depot. For the first interview, I was told that sales isn't part of the job and that we will only deal with marketing products, however, the second interview will tell you otherwise that the job involves being in the store 8 hours/day and 5 hours on Saturday pitching sales. The thing that was off putting was that no matter what position you apply for, you start at the very bottom and climb up from there.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Khine Marketing Solutions (Tukwila, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was very brief, I got there a bout 5-10 min before my scheduled interview time and was finished before my scheduled time actually came around. It was an easy interview just a few basic questions and a brief overview of the job description. The office was a little odd no signage outside of the building and very sparse once you got inside. There were only two people there, it was clear that this was not the place you would be working if hired.