Kiawah Island Golf Resort Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kiawah Island Golf Resort Interview Questions

2.2

Overnight Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiawah Island, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (Kiawah Island, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

I initially applied for PBX Opertaor(got a reply in 2 days) , but being that I have Management experience , the Director of Rooms & GM Offered me a management position on my first visit. Came back the following day for a 2nd interview with the GM. Two hours later , they called me and offered me the job!!

Interview Questions

• What is you're leadership style?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Let them offer you a compensation package, NEVER ask what the pay is.

Retail Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiawah Island, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (Kiawah Island, SC) in June 2014.

Interview

Not long at all. Just met with the manager. It was one on one and only asked a few questions about reliable transportation and if I could meet the hours.

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiawah Island, SC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (Kiawah Island, SC) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied through craigslist and was called about two days later for the initial interview. The lady in HR briefly interviewed me and then she had me talok to the reservations manager. He then scheduled an interview with the general manager. The questions they asked were fairly typical, no curveballs. Everyone was very pleasant. However, be aware that Kiawah likes to hire from within so if you are competing with internal applicants, you probably won't get the job even if you have years of experience and do well in the interviews.

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiawah Island, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (Kiawah Island, SC) in January 2012.

Interview

quick and easy, there wasnt much said. they are very open to college students. Many college students apply for these positions and if you are a hard worker they accept you.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked food and beverage before?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiating phase

Social Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiawah Island, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (Kiawah Island, SC) in July 2011.

Interview

Several interviews take place. They are quick to hire if they think you are a good fit. They rather have people that share the same passion for the industry than actual experience. They have huge training intiative. The last interview you have is with the rooms director he is very tough, but he just wants to make sure you are not just looking for a paycheck.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What can you bring to the company?
      Answer Question

Front Desk Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kiawah Island Golf Resort in March 2008.

Interview

I was called in after posting my resume on their job board. The interview lasted two hours and the interviewer asked me few questions. The main purpose was to make sure I understood the purpose and five star five diamond feel of Kiawah. When it was clear that I understood it and was willing to accept the challenge, they hired me.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a guest complained about roaches? Would you compensate them and if so by how much?   Answer Question